Microplane footfile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If a client comes to me now with really hard cracked heels i use callus peel. It apply the callus peel pads, clingfilm around the foot, place foot in heated boots and leave client to relax for 15 mins. When I come back I remove with the plastic remover and all the hard skin comes away like Jelly....It is fabulous.
If a client is really bad I may suggest a course of treatments and I retail the cream to take home which is resonably priced.
This takes away all the hard work scrubbing, the client sees imediate benefits and is totally satisfied.
Yes hard skin is there for a reason and if it is harshly removed it will grow back...but with an extra layer to protect, incase it is removed again. With this method it does not and I have never had any reports of sore feet after .
Here is the link

http://www.beauty-select.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=20&Itemid=35

Jox

Last edited:
Im a little bit confused as surely they wouldnt sell these on QVC for the general public if they are such dangerous implements...........

Im a little bit confused as surely they wouldnt sell these on QVC for the general public if they are such dangerous implements...........

We're not really saying they are dangerous as such, just that due to the nature of the item, we as therapists may not be insured to use them as they are alot like a blade.

Also, the general public can do what they want to themselves, whereas as professionals it is our 'duty' to offer a safe effective treatment.

I've got mine and used it! My feet aren't spliced and diced, just sliky smooth. So lucky ol' QVC wont be getting it back with the shavings after all.

Latest posts

Back