Miley Cyrus-what the heck?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam1206

Reaction score
I LOVE Miley Cyrus, and I love her new song but...

What the heck was that she did at the VMAs??

She looked awful, and I cringed the whole way through it. I think she went a tad too far to shake the Disney image. I still love her though and hope she's got it out of her system! Lol. X

I must say.. I was disgusted. I'm not a prude or anything but on a family show.. Big no no.

Think she was out to shock.. & she did
Shame...

She looked, and sounded drunk, or worse.
I think she just ruined her career

I absolutely cringed the whole way through she looked awful.
Shocking :eek:

CRRRIINNGGGEEEDDD the whole way through it! I thought she is supposed to b a role model??? Geeeeeez billy ray must b proud :-s xx

I watched it and my mouth was hanging open that entire time...and not in a good way! It's like she's trying so hard to shake the Disney image but it's backfiring and making her look very lost and childlike in what she does and how she acts /:

Totally going it for the shock factor but I mean come on. Many other celebs have done it before her (Christina/Britney/Madonna kiss anyone?) But she didn't even sound good, and for me thats a big no no. If they don't sound good live I go right off them.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I was more appalled at GaGa in a thong

just me ;)

Three words .. What a mess!

Oh my!!! She needs to 1. Put that tongue away. 2. Put some clothes on. 3. Stop copying Gwen steffanis hair from 1990. 4. Stop trying so hard. It all seems so forced. The looks from the audience said it all really!! I feel for her a bit, it's as if she was the Disney princess for so long and is rebelling but come on, humping a giant teddy? Nah. Nothing new about the shock factor but most of the stuff she was doing was out and out sexual! Not one for the kids to watch!!!

I love that song and I loveD her haha.
But yeah that tongue is GROSS ! And LOL at Rihanna's face in audience!!
My god .... I think that was a bad move for her.

Laura💋

One word: appalling.

The thing is she didn't just turn up 5 mins before and jump on stage I'm sure she will have had a few rehearsal! She knew what she was doing drunk or not! Just a shame she didn't actually sing much!! Lol

Oh my!!! She needs to 1. Put that tongue away. 2. Put some clothes on. 3. Stop copying Gwen steffanis hair from 1990. 4. Stop trying so hard. It all seems so forced. The looks from the audience said it all really!! I feel for her a bit, it's as if she was the Disney princess for so long and is rebelling but come on, humping a giant teddy? Nah. Nothing new about the shock factor but most of the stuff she was doing was out and out sexual! Not one for the kids to watch!!!

I love that song and I loveD her haha.
But yeah that tongue is GROSS ! And LOL at Rihanna's face in audience!!
My god .... I think that was a bad move for her.

Laura💋

I am sooo glad I'm not the only one who noticed the TONGUE!
Are We sure Gene Simmons from KISS isn't her real dad?
Like in ugly Betty with Amanda the receptionist !

<3 love is like the magic penny .

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek

I also love her new song but I do not like her. That performance was shocking. I honestly don't care for her video either. I agree that I think it was done simply for shock value. She is a mess.

Another case of growing up too fast, too soon, poorly guided and now consequences! !!

What... this tongue?

Attachments

• Miley.jpg
    Miley.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 212
Yea OTT I say.

Just watched it and OMG! Was she drunk? She looked like she was doing a nasty spoof of herself! I used to like her but she seems to have gone severely down hill!! What was with her tongue and why is she trying to dry hump/grind on everything? Just wrong...

Surely her 'routine' would of been run past the producers of the show first so why would they allow her too make such a fool out of herself?
It's one think too shock in an artistic way like lady Gaga does but miley's routine was shocking in a disturbing way.
Something is seriously going on with this girl, and I think it goes past attention seeking and trying too prove she's not a Disney girl anymore, its a shame really :(

Latest posts

Back