Mineral makeup - what do you personally use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am almost positive that the rep from Vani T told me that there was cornstarch in their range (another alternative to talc, now talc really is a mineral in itself but hmm cornstarch deffo isnt)

Hi Bronzewolf,

I would be interested in hearing how you are getting on with your search to find a 'pure' mineral makeup range that meets your criteria. I too am struggling to find a range that is as pure as possible without being out of my budget.
I have sampled a few different ranges, one of which was called Proto-col, which caused my skin to itch and errupt in spots on the day of using it. I then looked at the ingredient list and found that the products contain Bismuth Oxychloride which explained, after reading your post why I had the reaction.
There are a few ranges such as Cozmetic Lab, CC Pure minerals and Afterglow that claim to not include the ingredient Bismuth Oxychloride but I am still undecided.
Have you found anything that appeals to you?

Missmel :hug:

I used a brand called Alima. I believe it's available across most of America and Europe, however we're the only stockist of it in the UK. You're probably thinking that I'm a little biased, and you're probably right, however the stuff is fantastic. I've tried a few others and this range beats them hands down. The added bonus for me is that they are certified natural, so I know that I can trust the ingredients. The only thing I would say when looking for a mineral make up is to be careful that talc isn't in the ingredients, as it's sometimes used as a cheap filler.

Thank you, Natural. I've just checked out the Alima website and left a message for them to contact me. Can you tell me if they have a minimum opening order when you open an account and if you are obliged to take on the full range as I see that they have 60 choices of foundation! I also like the fact they they are certified natural which is just what I'm looking for :)

I have just taken on lily lolo and love it, it is flying of my shelves, id bare esscentuals opening order is 2.5k crazy

website www.sugarandicebeauty.co.uk

niki xxxxx

Missmel yes i did find my foundation, its with a company called "elemental beauty" i originally sampled some of their stuff 2 years ago or so and found their colour suited me best and also it has the added benefit of allatonin and also minimal ingredients. They are very reasonably priced and come in just under lily lolo prices.

Mineral Makeup | Mineral Foundations and Cosmetics | Elemental Beauty

I have just taken on lily lolo and love it, it is flying of my shelves, id bare esscentuals opening order is 2.5k crazy

website www.sugarandicebeauty.co.uk

niki xxxxx

I know it's a crazy amount and BE contains Bismuth Oxychloride so its probably a choice between Lily Lolo, Alima Pure or Elemental Beauty, as Bronzewolf mentioned.

Thanks for your help :Grope: x

Missmel yes i did find my foundation, its with a company called "elemental beauty" i originally sampled some of their stuff 2 years ago or so and found their colour suited me best and also it has the added benefit of allatonin and also minimal ingredients. They are very reasonably priced and come in just under lily lolo prices.

Mineral Makeup | Mineral Foundations and Cosmetics | Elemental Beauty

Thanks, it looks impressive and they seem as natural as possible which makes me wonder why they are so reasonable lol. I'm now waiting for their response after contacted them by email so fingers crossed I'm getting closer to a decision! :green:

When we were decieding on a makeup range Vani-t Australia provided me with a list of ALL Krush mineral make up ingredients. Ask if they can email you one with their list of makeup packages?

If not & you would like a copy email [email protected] and I'll forward it to you

Hi Natalie,

I can absolutely assure you that BE is not the only 100% natural choice out there on the market!

If you'd like some more information about the Lily Lolo range (which is 100% natural and much cheaper than BE ;-)) feel free to send an email to [email protected] or call us on 01482 640619, we'd love to help

LL x

Latest posts

Back