MINX: Has Minx had it's day?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was also on the minx course in manchester last wednesday, just 3 of us which did make me wonder if its not so popular now.
but i havent been wearing it this summer as am too pregnant to reach my toes lol.
i did 2 lots of fingers this week and 1 set of toes but i do have it on offer too.

i love that design curvygirl and it looks like a great job to me.

i have minxed my ring fingers yesterday and although it went on very easily, no trimming to do and looked perfect when id done it, it is already slightly lifted at the very tip

We did the cnd minx course a few weeks ago, had loads of people have them, sometimes wearing them yourself is best advertisement as some people still havent seen them before

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345410645.558724.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345410645.558724.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 202
I have had Gold on my toes and been stopped constantly by people in shops, at the beach...dishing my cards out and getting bookings left right and centre and they have never heard of it! I love minx!

Sent from my LG-P970 using SalonGeek

We did the cnd minx course a few weeks ago, had loads of people have them, sometimes wearing them yourself is best advertisement as some people still havent seen them before

And now your salon or business can be featured on the fab Sweet Squared salon locator site if you do Minx or Shellac.

Here's what you do to get on it and see your business improve.

log into sweetsquared.com, go to “My Account” and then click on a link called “Manage my Locator addresses”. This page will set up your account so that it can be displayed on the locators once they go live.

S2 cannot set this up for you and each customer that wishes to be displayed in the locator must go to this page (at least once) so you can assure your details are correct and that S2 has your permission to display them. If a customer does not do this, they will not appear in the locator sites.

What are you waiting for?? Go now if you use Minx or Shellac. :p

Thanks geeg, didnt know this will set it up now

It's all new and to help people find you and it's free! :D

Latest posts

Back