Minx nails advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-sophisticutz-

Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering whether anyone could give some advice on pricing. I have just introduced Minx nails into the salon. I am charging £20 for nails and £25 for toenails.
I am wondering what other Minx users are charging when applying Minx after enhancement application or a rebalance.

Do you charge the full Minx price on top, or shave some off. I felt it was a bit steep adding £20 on top of a set on enhancements. However, I don't want to cheapen the Minx service and product :irked:.

Any comments and advice on this will be appreciated! :green:

Can anyone help me with this?? :)

sorry i cant help you but i am interested to find out what others say.

I am not yet a minxer, although I hope to be very very soon!

I would suggest that as it is 2 services, you should be charging the 2 prices for the individual treatments - you would charge extra for a french polish on top of a manicure wouldn't you??

Having said that, I also agree that the toal cost could be seen as a bit steep so would probably offer an incentive. Maybe a reduction in the overall price, but not by much, it's still your time, expertise and product!

Mmm, I think I would be inclined to knock a wee bit off the price for having the two done together, after all would you not save a wee bit time having done the prep work?

xx

Hi ya
I've just stated doing minx and I'm doing them for £18 everywhere else is doing them for £20 upwards in my area. I was thinking about doing them cheaper when people have nail extension's and rebalance's but not sure how much to charge yet I may do a discount if they have minx with nail extensions,,, I was thinking the same with a manicure or pedicure but I was waiting to see how they take off.
I know it's not very helpful
kerry

Thanks for your replies guys, this seems to be a common problem. I think I will just shave some off the price.
I had a look on the Minx lovers group and read Gigi's post on it be marketed for fingers as a special occasions service.
On this basis I don't feel so bad about charging more as often these type of services are a little more costly.

I shall suck it and see :lol:

Thanks again.

Latest posts

Back