Minx never in stock

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marilyn Monroe

Reaction score
I'm getting asked alot for Minx but the starter kit seems to always be out of stock! they are available individualy not sure why sweetsquared cant put it together as kit, as seperatley purchased it costs alot more plus the training is included with the kits so losing out big if i buy seperate.

Is blix the same thing? doses anybody use it?

Cant answer for the lack of stock, i'd guess its just due to the high demand for the product. Never heard of blix but some people use trendy wraps

Home page

Not sure if the designs are as nice though. There is a fairl long thread on here about them if you want to see peoples opinions on them xxxx

Blinx are the Minx copy cat. I've never tried them so can't comment.

I love Minx though. They last for ages on toes and I had one client who got over 2 weeks on fingers.

Have you tried calling into the shop or giving them a ring to ask about it....it may be that they reserve the kits for people booked on the training (just a thought, I'm not saying that IS the case)
I didn't buy the kit myself, I bought my things separately, the kit includes some of the plain designs which I personally don't see much point in using them.....I'd rather just use polish......I think it's the patterns that clients are interested in, so I just chose a few designs to get me going, and if someone wants a particular design which I don't have then I can order it for them.

HTH, Lou x

Hi There,

I know S2 got an order in of lamps today so you could try calling them again.

HTH's

I've not used that Blinx/Blix stuff but I love my Minx!!!

Just ordered some more just now!!! woop!

I have never had a problem with minx being out of stock. Have you put it on back order, so when it comes in, it is straight out to you?

thanks for all you replies, just want to clarify it was the max minx kit that i was struggling to get hold of not minx singles.
I like to order online and hasn't been in stock for a while so I called them very glad I did they have a mega minx kit (think it was called)now which includes all the prep equipment you need plus as loobylou said the other kit gave you the plain designs this kit you choose the designs you want. woo hoo.

so now I want to know which designs you find popular and which are your favourites? xx

Latest posts

Back