Minx pricing help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

denatarry

Reaction score
Hi x
What are you guys charging for Minx with nail extensions?

I'm gonna charge £25 for natural nails £30 for toes but not sure what to charge if they want there nails enhancing toooo?????:irked:

Also do you ruff up the nail before applying:rolleyes:

I charge £22 if they have Minx aswell as a set of nails.

Hiya hun...thanks for getting back to me...might be being stupid but £22 in total? How much do you charge for a full set of nails on there own? i charge £25 for a full set of Gels for french or coloured...

Sorry for all the questions i'm new at nails!:irked:

I been thinking about this......now given the fact that I could only guarantee a few days of lasting im not sure I could charge that for Minx.....im a bit worried about pricing mine.

On toes they seem to fair better so thats not a problem....I will be very interested in the replies to this thread x

Hi Hun..

Are the Minx not lasting 2 weeks on the nails hun? i'll be getting delivery of mine tomorrow so not tried them as yet? can u put clear gel over them to reduce the risk of lifting?

I just cant see people paying £50 for them but dont want to under sell myself...

No one else seems to have put what they charge on enhanced nails x

Not tried mine either.....reports ive heard are around a week,,,,of course depending on the amount of hammer they get lol

I generally tend to advise clients that minx is better on natural nails as opposed to enhancments, although if I ensure the enhancment is thin as it can be at the free edge and corners quite square iygwim they will last approx the same on enhancments as on natural nails approx 2-3 weeks depending on how looked after they are. I charge £20 for fingers on natural nails, if client wanted a full set of enhancments with minx I have been charging £40. Obv if reg client wanted minx at rebalance appointment I charge for rebalance as per and for minx as they are two seperate services iygwim. My prices reflect my location and the the fact that I am only new to the industry, Hope this helps hun xxxx

Hiya hun...thanks for getting back to me...might be being stupid but £22 in total? How much do you charge for a full set of nails on there own? i charge £25 for a full set of Gels for french or coloured...

Sorry for all the questions i'm new at nails!:irked:

Oh god no :lol: £22 for the Minx on top of the enhancents.
My nails cost from £38-£55 depending on style.

For Minx on natural nails i charge £30 this does include a manicure.

i've just introduced these and full price would be £25 for fingers and toes. This is ontop of any enhancement prices.

However since doing them i have found that the toes are lasting really well compared to the fingers which are only lasting around 5 days. Because of this i'm thinking of lowering my price for nails.

Thanks for the replys ladies x x Very helpfull as usual :hug:

hi i have had my minx on my extensions and although they need a rebalance im now upto 3 weeks no chipping peeling or fraying im very pleased with minx and will def be charging £25. for fingers

can i ask did they put Gel over the minx? why do u think they have lashed so long on you ?

Latest posts

Back