Minx training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pamper01

Reaction score
I read with interest the debate yesterday re Minx and has it had is day. I my local area it does semm to be popular and I am interested in training in Minx. I know Ellisons run a good priced course but just wanted to ask if anyone had any good minx course experiences that they could recommend.

Many thanks xx

I trained through Sweet Squared recently and it was excellent x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I trained through Sweet Squared recently and it was excellent x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

thanks I will look them up. do you mind me asking how much the training was? xx

thanks I will look them up. do you mind me asking how much the training was? xx

Training prices cant be ppsted on here hun but would say to give sweet squared a rung and im sure theyll be more than happy to help x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Trained with ellisons via my college. Very good.

Training prices cant be ppsted on here hun but would say to give sweet squared a rung and im sure theyll be more than happy to help x

OPPS! Didn't think about that sorry or I would not have asked. I will do thank you

I'm training in Cheltenham with my CND ea Kate Taylor on the 28th August...can't wait. Give S2 a call xx

I'm training in Cheltenham with my CND ea Kate Taylor on the 28th August...can't wait. Give S2 a call xx

Thank you just emailed for details x

OPPS! Didn't think about that sorry or I would not have asked. I will do thank you

No probs hun. Didnt want you getting in trouble xx

Latest posts

Back