Minx with clear gel polish over. Does this work?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nixnewcastle

CND Education Ambassador Newcastle
Reaction score
Hey geeks so I'm looking at taking minx on but I've heard too many times that it doesn't last very long on fingers at all but toes you get forever and a day out of.

I was just wondering if anyone has tried doing minx fingers and applying a clear soak off gel overlay on to seal it in and prevent it from coming off so quickly. Has anyone tried this yet? If so does it work?

Hey geeks so I'm looking at taking minx on but I've heard too many times that it doesn't last very long on fingers at all but toes you get forever and a day out of.

I was just wondering if anyone has tried doing minx fingers and applying a clear soak off gel overlay on to seal it in and prevent it from coming off so quickly. Has anyone tried this yet? If so does it work?

Yes and yes:biggrin:
I've used minx over nail tips, so it's a minx not a white etc and put clear acrylic over the top and I know a lot of geeks put shelac over the top, can't remember how they do it, don't know if it's base then top or what, but I'm sure a search with shelac over minx should pull up the thread that tells you how xx

Yes it works.
I had a client have Minx (red and white stripes with red anchor) over her natural nails. I used Shellac base and top coat.
It lasted 6 weeks and 3 days. It started to lift at the free edge. I wanted to remove them earlier as regrowth was ugly, but client lived them and wanted to keep them on as long as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[email protected]

Latest posts

Back