Missed Scottish Beauty Show

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allyballybee

Reaction score
I was so disappointed I missed the show. We had a family emergency. Can someone fill me in?

What do you want to know? I was there :) My first time though.
Main thing I remember was all these ladies running about in their bra and knickers getting their spray tans lol.
Jen x

he he, me too they were very brave eh!!! it was good some good offers, and offers on training, some good demo's as well x

What do you want to know? I was there :) My first time though.
Main thing I remember was all these ladies running about in their bra and knickers getting their spray tans lol.
Jen x
Ha ha, I know Jen, my sister was like "that girl is naked" and I said where? I looked and right enough a completely naked girl being sprayed. I have seen plenty of boobs out at these things but never the whole hog so to speak. I'm just jealous though, I have neither the bottle or the figure to be sprayed publicly.
Was a good show this year, although I felt it was slightly smaller than last year (or may just be my imagination) and a lot of stands had ran out if really popular stuff. On the whole was a good day and well worth the trip.
Such a shame you missed it this year, but there is always next year or Manchester in the Autumn. xx

Ha ha, I know Jen, my sister was like "that girl is naked" and I said where? I looked and right enough a completely naked girl being sprayed. I have seen plenty of boobs out at these things but never the whole hog so to speak. I'm just jealous though, I have neither the bottle or the figure to be sprayed publicly.
Was a good show this year, although I felt it was slightly smaller than last year (or may just be my imagination) and a lot of stands had ran out if really popular stuff. On the whole was a good day and well worth the trip.
Such a shame you missed it this year, but there is always next year or Manchester in the Autumn. xx

I'm surprised they got away with that; you need to get special permission for anything involving nudity at the NEC in Birmingham - and I would have thought the same would apply to other exhibition(ist?) venues in the UK too...

All the shows I have been to there is always boobs on display being spray tanned. Some girls do wear bikini's though!

Someone was actually starkers? :eek: As in totally naked in public? :eek: just for a free spray tan? Obviously doesn't take much! :lol:

I was so disappointed I missed the show. We had a family emergency. Can someone fill me in?
That's a shame that you missed the show.
That was our first time exhibiting there and we found it to be really busy and a successful show for us with salons from Brora in North of Scotland down to Newcastle taking on our product. We have already booked for next year.
www.bioslimming.co.uk

ok strange question maybe, but can you take ur other half if they wanted to go? Or is it strictly trade only?

I'm hopefully going to it next year and it will be my first trade show :).

Let's hope it was better than Manchester!!

ok strange question maybe, but can you take ur other half if they wanted to go? Or is it strictly trade only?

I'm hopefully going to it next year and it will be my first trade show :).

If your partner counts as a business partner, they would probably be allowed in...

Hi Ruth,

Nope just my other half lol that i can drag around for a bit :D

Hi Ruth,

Nope just my other half lol that i can drag around for a bit :D

One of my friends had her partner there at the show... so you should be able to get a ticket for him if you put him down as your business partner... that is what I meant LOL...

One of my friends had her partner there at the show... so you should be able to get a ticket for him if you put him down as your business partner... that is what I meant LOL...

ahhhhh lol ok doke, thank u :green:

Latest posts

Back