Mobile and really need some decent storage ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa.sharrock

Reaction score
Could really do with some recommendations please on how to get my stuff from A to B. Particularly my nail stuff as I want something that will fit EVERYTHING in but is lightweight, unlike standard metal beauty trolleys.

I've bought so many things now and none of them seem to fit the bill, I've bought a B&Q toolbox on wheels, but my shellac lamp won't fit in it :( I'm currently using a large plastic seethru kitbag for my shellac kit, which is ideal for that as it fits in my 3 x Roo rolls etc.

I need to be able to fit in...

All my prep stuff
Shellac lamp,
3 Roo Rolls
Acrylic kit
various nail art stuff
extensive glitter kit!!
All my coloured acrylics
and be able to store bottles upright
oh and more importantly be lightweight and portable.

Am I asking too much?!

Has anybody used the Zuca bags and would they recommend or is there anything similar but doesn't have the Zuca price tag?!!!

Thanks all!

Lisa x

I have a holdall type bag but at the top it has a pully thing so you can pull it behind you and obviously it has wheels! i got it a college with my hairdressing kit but it fits all my stuff in perfectly

I have all my pump dispensers/bottles (scrubfresh, dsolve, dsperse,handwash etc) in the side pocket so they are always sat upright the pockets deep enough that i can even zip the pocket up. i keep all my files tips tip cutters forms in the other pockets then my lamp, rolls, towels, foil etc goes perfectly in the bag i then have a plasic box with handle that i keep all my shellac & brisa gels in (yet again keeps them upright) this fits in perfectly next to the lamp then i have enough room down the side for an extension lead and my table lamp. It's heavy but everything compact and in one bag!

My friend whos a hairdresser got a similar thing from sports direct and also at cheshire oaks the luggage shop has some great pieces for our job and at good prices when i went the other week.

Emily, thanks so much. I guess I'll just have to take everything and see if they'll let me try it out before I buy.

Will go to Sports Direct today and poss Cheshire Oaks tomorrow.

:)

I have the metal three tier case, Its not to heavy to be honest. It stops everything getting damaged too when lifting in and out of car. Things like your minx lamp and shellac lamp are soooo delicate I wouldnt like to risk carrying them in anything else (but i am like a bull in a china shop sometimes lol).

OH MY GOOOOOOOOD I WANT ONE!!! :eek:

It's perfect! Think I'd manage to get all my nail kit AND holistic stuff in there too....

Thanks for sharing, the boyfriend has been made fully aware of it's existance and many hints have been made! :green:

I want it too! I dont do nails mobile though - but I am trying to find a reason to buy one! I may do reflexology mobile - do you reckon its over the top for that????

xx

I love the purple one best

xx

Zuca bags are amazing, my daughter uses one for ice skating, I'd definately get one if I was mobile, the seat it is handy too x

I have this and it's fab! Loads of room :)

Elmo,

do you have the Roo trolley?? I've just ordered mine, can't wait to get it.

Lilly- I have 3 Roo varnish rolls, they're brilliant. :)

Roo emerald trolley looks fab I want one!!

Great thread.. Thanks so much I have just bought one of those roo trolleys.. Perfect.. Very excited :0)

Elmo,

do you have the Roo trolley?? I've just ordered mine, can't wait to get it.

Lilly- I have 3 Roo varnish rolls, they're brilliant. :)

I have ordered mine too & a roo roll, plus you get a funky set of free make up bags. :)

Can someone that has one of these Roo trolleys please let me know if you can fit in a complete Shellac and Minx kit (black Minx lamp) plus towels, couch roll etc? I have wanted one for a while but it's hard to tell from the photos exactly what you could fit in!

I currently use 2 separate bags so would love to get everything into one.

I'm praying it does as I've ordered mine. Otherwise I wonder if they take returns?!?!?!

ps. I can't see it taking towels and couch roll tho? I just keep them in my boot and take them out as and when.

Latest posts

Back