Mobile and really need some decent storage ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OOO OOO OOOO I am poised to make my order........... Pink or Purple, Pink or Purple... both are colours in my logo and noth I love !!! OOOOOO :wink2:

I had trouble choosing, I went for the purple as I'm not really a pink sort of girl. But I liked the red and the blue too! They all look fab!

hahahaha, this thread has taken on a life of it's own!!!!

I should be on commission?!?!?! :biggrin:

hahahaha, this thread has taken on a life of it's own!!!!

I should be on commission?!?!?! :biggrin:

I know, you've certainly kept the staff at Roo busy today!

Anyone received an 'item has been dispatched' email yet? Im monitoring my inbox constantly......

xx

Anyone received an 'item has been dispatched' email yet? Im monitoring my inbox constantly......

xx

Haven't received one, but I've just logged in the the website and it says my order has been dispatched. :biggrin:

Woooooooo, I have just logged in and mine has been dispatched too... never thought of doing that......

xx

Yaaay, mine has been despatched too!! :))

Flippin Nora best I don't wait too long to pick a colour there'll be nowt left for me 😰

Todays the day guys..... wonder whos will arrive first. I am on 'delivery watch' and peering out of the window......

xx

Todays the day guys..... wonder whos will arrive first. I am on 'delivery watch' and peering out of the window......

xx

Mine isn't arriving at my place as I can't trust the concierge to be on the desk when they arrive so I may not see it today! :sad:

I'm on "Trolley Watch" as we speak!

I can't wait to get organised - god I'm soooooo sad!!!!!

:wink2:

Trolley watch - love it!!! I am going in the shower now so am going to position hubby by the window....

Hubby is being very naughty this morning, he keeps doing pretend knocks on the door.......

xx

Trolley watch - love it!!! I am going in the shower now so am going to position hubby by the window....

Hubby is being very naughty this morning, he keeps doing pretend knocks on the door.......

xx

lol, I am in on my own & dare not go out anywhere. A shower is out of the question cos I know it will arrive when I'm in there. xx

If you ring roo, they give you a tracking number. How sad do I feel getting so exited about a trolley lol :biggrin:

ITS HERE!!!!!! Just opening box - photos will follow.......

so much excitement....

xx

HAHAHAHAHA, I'm loving this!!

Pictures!!!!!

:biggrin:

OMG, mine is here too!!!!

There'll be lots of Salon Geeks getting packages dropped off by DPD right now!!

OMG, mine is here too!!!!

There'll be lots of Salon Geeks getting packages dropped off by DPD right now!!

How odd, I have been told that mine will be arriving between 2 and 3, yet we're both in Liverpool.

Here are the photos. One with the trolley closed, one open, and one showing the back which can be made into a rucksack, or the straps can be zipped away. I am so loving this!! I have to say the quality is fantastic - there are so many compartments.

I also ordered a nail polish roll (pink) and large manicure thingy (pink) and also a large cosmetics bag thingy (purple).

He he so pleased......

xx

Attachments

• roo back.jpg
    roo back.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 897
  • roo closed.jpg
    roo closed.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 840
  • roo open.jpg
    roo open.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 849