Mobile and really need some decent storage ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got it at the beauty show, I'll try and find the name of the company for u hun xxx

That would be great. Was there too but missed that one! xx

That would be great. Was there too but missed that one! xx

Think it was Chromo Gel or something... They have a fb page. I have them on there... I'll take a look and check the name xxx

Edited: it's Chroma Gel :) check them out on fb xxx

Think it was Chromo Gel or something... They have a fb page. I have them on there... I'll take a look and check the name xxx

Edited: it's Chroma Gel :) check them out on fb xxx

Perfect, thank you xxx

Is the monsoon trolley big enough to hold cnd lamp gel polish shellac ect, manicure creams and extention leads, any one have any pictures of theirs they could post?xxx

Hi!

The trolleys hold all lamps and any sized nail polish bottles - they were designed especially for it.

Here is the Monsoon Trolley filled with kit

17112_474541559261272_1924775919_n.jpg

Hope this helps!

Bought this today for Gelish/polish/Shellac/gel polishes etc - holds 48 :D love it!

This is great. I prefer this to the rolls for storage. What case/trolley do you fit these in? do these fit in a Roos trolley do you know? What storage solution does everyone think best for their bottles?

Sorry to drag this thread up again but I just went on the Roo website to look at getting the emerald backpack and trolley and they don't have them anymore! Gutted :( does anyone have any other suggestions?

Try eBay I was looking a few weeks back and roo had some listed on there :)

Has anyone found a good alternative to the Roo emerald trolley yet? I'm desperate lol :)

I got the Roo Monsoon for my birthday and it's superb! I can fit in everything, including two lamps, all my polish bottles and additives. I love it! It's a little heavy, naturally, but I'm just so glad that I've now got everything in one place so no chance of me forgetting anything :) x

I'll have a look :) thanks for replying

I LOVE the monsoon trolley! It's on my list! :D :D :D

None of these trolleys are available to buy anymore. I'd really like one.. Anyone know any alternatives?!

Shakira x

I had the Roo monsoon and the top slide out drawer completely fell apart within 2 months. They sent a replacent and that has now had a foot fall off so it sit wonky and one of the wheels is hanging off. It's such a shame as the design is great it's just not strong enough in my opinion and unfortunately the way it's built means you can't fix it yourself! I am getting a refund and I'm buying this instead http://www.directsalonsupplies.co.uk/cgi-bin/trolleyed_public.cgi?action=showprod_SINELCO015005960ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386667009.296907.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386667041.528434.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386667046.861050.jpg

Looks big enough and hopefully won't fall apart!

im in love with everything on roo beauty!! gonna have to invest in some of it soon :) x

I had the Roo monsoon and the top slide out drawer completely fell apart within 2 months. They sent a replacent and that has now had a foot fall off so it sit wonky and one of the wheels is hanging off. It's such a shame as the design is great it's just not strong enough in my opinion and unfortunately the way it's built means you can't fix it yourself! I am getting a refund and I'm buying this instead http://www.directsalonsupplies.co.uk/cgi-bin/trolleyed_public.cgi?action=showprod_SINELCO015005960View attachment 50058View attachment 50059View attachment 50060

Looks big enough and hopefully won't fall apart!

I liked the look of this one, until I saw the price 😳..
Had a little scroll though at the rest and found this one - http://www.directsalonsupplies.co.uk/cgi-bin/trolleyed_public.cgi?action=showprod_SINELCO0150060 ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386688379.651197.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386688384.481937.jpg

Hopefully my CND lamp, Shellac colours, prep products, remover wraps, lotions and potions will fit inside.

Shakira x

Sorry to drag up an old feed but I am soon to become mobile and have been looking everywhere for the perfect trolley. I have just come across this and wondered if anyone had any experience with this particular trolley?
Looks to do the job, lightweight, lots of storage compartments and potentially space for a lamp.. Reminds me of the Roo Emerald.

Elegant Galaxy Fabric Beauty Trolley Soft Make up Cosmetics Beauty Case Zebra: Amazon.co.uk: Health & Personal Care

Any reviews greatly appreciated as I can't seem to find any online :|

xx

Ahhhh! The trolley I want is out of stock! 😡

Im thinking of getting a black jazzi onboard cabin bag and a backpavk from amazon. About £25 for both! x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back