Mobile and really need some decent storage ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive just ordered one too - thing is I spent as much again on other stuff - just couldnt help it. Roll on Tuesday when they will all arrive eh....

xx

I'm praying it does as I've ordered mine. Otherwise I wonder if they take returns?!?!?!

ps. I can't see it taking towels and couch roll tho? I just keep them in my boot and take them out as and when.

The website says that you can return things. I'd love to hear what you think when you get yours.

What colour did everyone chose? I ordered the purple one

xx

Hey newbie here saying hello. Just ordered the purple one. Looks fab.:)

I'm dead boring and ordered the grey one but now wish I'd picked the purple or red. May give them a ring tomorrow.

Will give everyone an update and a photo so that you can see how much it stores. :)

Just commenting so i can find this again easily, when i go directly to the website, i cant find it at this offer price its £90, did you all get the different colours at this price or just the grey one? xXx

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Yes all the colours are on special offer. What you do is click the link in this thread then when the page comes up look that the thread links and just take the one before - click that and the other colours come up.

Actually I have just gone in and found the link - here it is

Save £30 on all beauty trolleys - beauty trolley saving- Roo savings UK

So if you click on that one it will take you to the colours.

Im so excited.......

xx

These trolleys look fab, Im about to start using shellac so ill be eager to find out how u all get on with using them x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Oh wow, these look great! I currently try to squeeze everything into a couple of bags but this looks perfect. Think I might order one too....if there's any left. Lol!! :lol:

Thank you xXx im gonna order a black one now xXx

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Woah ....... That looks brill!!! Can't wait to hear how you all get along with it as I'm looking for a new alternative to my current mobile storage.

I currently use a JCB Tool bag and whilst I love it ( it's such a talking point too , lol) It is such hard work to get in and out of the car and the lack of wheels it's just soooooo heavy to carry. Then I also have a silver beauty box with polish and Gelish / shellac which is great as I like to keep them separate as I don't want to leave Them in the car overnight.

I have a prolapsed disc in my back and all the lugging and carrying is just wearing me right out. So, please please please post your feedback that would be just fab xx

😉 claire xx

My husband just made a good point. If you think all of us who have bought this trolley because the link on here - doesnt that show the power of social networking.....

xx

PS cant wait for my gorgeous trolley to arrive tomorrow........ so excited......

My husband just made a good point. If you think all of us who have bought this trolley because the link on here - doesnt that show the power of social networking.....

xx

PS cant wait for my gorgeous trolley to arrive tomorrow........ so excited......

I ended up ordering one too last night! I decided I can just send it back if it's not right fo me. I got a wrap for my tools too. They will be wondering why they've had so many trolley orders on a Sunday!

I ordered a pink one, its getting posted out today, cant wait to get it.:biggrin:

I ordered one too....I bet they're wondering where all these orders came from!!

Haha, inundated with orders from Geeks!! They should give all SG referrals some discount!! :-D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Haha, inundated with orders from Geeks!! They should give all SG referrals some discount!! :-D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I'd be inclined to ask for that if we hadn't already saved £30 on it!

They do look good, and Ive been loooking into storage for mobile because I have loads of stuff to lug! oops.

Do they fit a UV lamp in them? and what about liquid bottles? (Im thinking of my EZFlow manicure bottles that leak if they're left on their side. Already had a spill in my new Beauty box because of it :( )

They do look good, and Ive been loooking into storage for mobile because I have loads of stuff to lug! oops.

Do they fit a UV lamp in them? and what about liquid bottles? (Im thinking of my EZFlow manicure bottles that leak if they're left on their side. Already had a spill in my new Beauty box because of it :( )

Looks like the lamp will fit. Do you not use pump bottles for ones that leak? I always transfer my CND Scrubfresh as that's leaked in the past, no need to worry about leaks with those bottles, I often put them on their side. There will be a way of storing them upright in this though I'm sure x

OOO OOO OOOO I am poised to make my order........... Pink or Purple, Pink or Purple... both are colours in my logo and noth I love !!! OOOOOO :wink2:

Latest posts

Back