Mobile and really need some decent storage ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Guys.

Just thought I would share this.

I saw on Roo Beautys facebook page that they are giving a £34.99 manicure roll away with every Beauty case or trolley that is bought today to celebrate St George's day.

I bought the cheapest Beauty case I could just to get the free manicure roll :p Bargain

Sam xx

Ohhhh I'm so glad for this thread! I am in love with this case and I NEEEEEEEEED one when I start up after I get my qualifications!

Hey Guys.

Just thought I would share this.

I saw on Roo Beautys facebook page that they are giving a £34.99 manicure roll away with every Beauty case or trolley that is bought today to celebrate St George's day.

I bought the cheapest Beauty case I could just to get the free manicure roll :p Bargain

Sam xx

Hi, I just tried this but it didn't add the free manicure case to the order? Did it do it automatically for you? X

Hi, I just tried this but it didn't add the free manicure case to the order? Did it do it automatically for you? X

Forgot to say, when I tried it the first time. The offer did not come up i the cart, so I rang Roo Beauty and the lady told me that it was a last mintue dision to do the offer and she had not had time to add a code but that everybody who ordered a beauty case or trolley today would all get the free manicure set added to thier order when she goes throught them tomorrow morning. (I took a screen shot of the FB page, just incase lol).

Here a link to the FB page so you can see for yourself Roo Beauty | Facebook

HTH

Sam xx

Forgot to say, when I tried it the first time. The offer did not come up i the cart, so I rang Roo Beauty and the lady told me that it was a last mintue dision to do the offer and she had not had time to add a code but that everybody who ordered a beauty case or trolley today would all get the free manicure set added to thier order when she goes throught them tomorrow morning. (I took a screen shot of the FB page, just incase lol).

Here a link to the FB page so you can see for yourself Roo Beauty | Facebook

HTH

Sam xx

Ah brilliant thank you very much :) have a peek now! Xx

Meant to say 'I'll' have a peek. Bloody phone!

Hi guys I thought I would let you know if you order the roo trolley you get the ruck sack for a penny great deal just ordered mine in pink. X

Just got mine on tues in pink! Loving it. Has SO many compartments lol. I've put the mini rucksack on the front ontop with all my solutions in so I can not worry about them as I have a lot lol x

I'd rather have the old offer - the trolley on its own for £60. I don't want a rucksack!:sad:

I wonder if they read this thread...... *waves politely to nice people at Roo....*

The other rucksack, the bigger one, I've managed to fit all my waxing stuff in there comfortably but have no use for the 'keep warm' bit at the back so keep my folder & diary in there :) x

Hi, just wondering if anyone can help me, I'm going to order a roo emerald trolley and was just wondering how many more of the small & large bags I could fit inside (I wanted to order some more of the bags as three won't be enough), I would like to order some more of the large makeup bags to fit in? Can you fit two of the smaller bag side by side?
I'm thinking it would be three large ones stacked then two smaller ones? Or two large ones and four small ones? Would these combo nations fit?

If anyone could try the combos and let me know that would be great.

Thank u x

Hi, just wondering if anyone can help me, I'm going to order a roo emerald trolley and was just wondering how many more of the small & large bags I could fit inside (I wanted to order some more of the bags as three won't be enough), I would like to order some more of the large makeup bags to fit in? Can you fit two of the smaller bag side by side?
I'm thinking it would be three large ones stacked then two smaller ones? Or two large ones and four small ones? Would these combo nations fit?

If anyone could try the combos and let me know that would be great.

Thank u x

Hi check out some of my photos here...

http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/166342-mobile-really-need-some-decent-storage-ideas-5.html

If you need anymore photos let me know.

Hi Lisa, thanks for the reply, your photos have helped. I think I could fit another large and two small roo cosmetic bags in easily from looking at what you have managed to fit in yours. Thank u.

Off to the website to order it. X

Hi all!

I know this is quite an old thread but does anyone know if the is anywhere I can go and physically look at the roo cases and trolleys?

Many thanks :D x

The only thing i could think of is if your attending the Olympia show in sept, Roo normally have a stand there and you could have a closer look. They really are fab though, i love mine :D

Oh if you were close to me I'd let you come see mine. Maybe a geek who is close might be able to? x

Does anyone know of any discount codes for Roo at the moment?

This thread has a lot to answer for! I was looking for a trolley for nail and lash kit and end up with the pink Emerald trolley and the rucksack for 1p! Plus I ordered 4 extra cases to go inside too! I just love storage! Is it sad I am soooo excited about this!!! :D

Latest posts

Back