Mobile case

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone tell me if the one from Sally's is the same as the one from the Range? I just called my local Sally's and they told me they would have to specially order it in but I just want to make sure it is the same before I order it.

Can anyone tell me if the one from Sally's is the same as the one from the Range? I just called my local Sally's and they told me they would have to specially order it in but I just want to make sure it is the same before I order it.

It doesn't look like it.

I've just ordered 2 from capital xxx

So pleased to see this thread, have been saving for a metal trolley case but keep finding other priorities to spend on. Just found out the range near me to these so will be purchasing one later today! Thanks geeks xx

It doesn't look like it.

I've just ordered 2 from capital xxx

Thanks for that. Can you let me know how the ones from Capital are? I was looking at that one also but wasn't sure about how it would work.

Thanks for that. Can you let me know how the ones from Capital are? I was looking at that one also but wasn't sure about how it would work.

Will do ... I'll take photos. I've bought one for Gelish and one for spray tanning! Fingers crossed it all fits in lol. I did measure my tanning machine and it fits the dimensions, but we'll see lol xxx

Boo - there aren't any left in the Aldershot branch. :(

My hairdresser has the exact one, and it doesn't have any pockets. It's basically just a bag. So there's nowhere to put bits and pieces.xx

Look what else fell into my basket :)
Vicki x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351530382.470718.jpg

My hairdresser has the exact one, and it doesn't have any pockets. It's basically just a bag. So there's nowhere to put bits and pieces.xx

Thanks for the info. That's what I was afraid of. I think I might just save for the Roo bag.

Just picked up the Papermania case and smaller tote bag at The Range in Bradford. There was only 1 on the shelf and it was broken so I asked if they had any more and they had 8 in the warehouse!!! 7 now ;-) she didn't put any more out though so don't be afraid to ask them to check on the computer.

I tried phoning there customer service and pleading with them to post me one but no luck:( I don't suppose there is any one that could get one and post it to Northern Ireland for me???

I tried phoning there customer service and pleading with them to post me one but no luck:( I don't suppose there is any one that could get one and post it to Northern Ireland for me???

Aww bless you! I literally searched the Internet for one the other night 3 hours later no such luck unless I pay £50.00, I'm in northumberland and the nearest shop is like 5 hours away! :-( why won't they just sell them online? Xxx

Will do ... I'll take photos. I've bought one for Gelish and one for spray tanning! Fingers crossed it all fits in lol. I did measure my tanning machine and it fits the dimensions, but we'll see lol xxx

Also would be interested in knowing what the Capital one is like, and any pics if possible :)

I don't have a Range close enough to me - the nearest one would be Aldershot which have none left :(

how funny, i'm going to the range on saturday with my sister! we've been on about going for ages and online they have loads of nice christmas decorations but only for sale instore, so i took the day off for a girly day out!

whats the cheltenham store like? thats my nearest store but it's like an hour away so don't want to go unless it's a good'un :D

Also would be interested in knowing what the Capital one is like, and any pics if possible :)

I don't have a Range close enough to me - the nearest one would be Aldershot which have none left :(

Still not arrived :( but will take pics when it does xxx

I'm probably going to sound like a complete dimwit here, but has anyone figured out how to hang the small bage from the handle of the trolley case yet??? It says there's a hidden handle.....if there is I can't find it!!! HELP!

I'm probably going to sound like a complete dimwit here, but has anyone figured out how to hang the small bage from the handle of the trolley case yet??? It says there's a hidden handle.....if there is I can't find it!!! HELP!

Noooooo!!!! I haven't found it either and it's really bugging me!! I keep staring at it hoping ill notice this magical hidden handle but nothing yet! Grrrrrrrrrr
Lol xx

Ooooh oooh oooh. If you put the little holdy bag handle over the top of the handle of the trolley it fits but the little bag doesnt sit flat on the trolley bag. That's all I could think of. Iv just had a look lol

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

I am planning on putting a big bit of Velcro on the top so I can Velcro the small bag on.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back