Mobile Geeks - Car magnets now available on Vistaprint!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TraceyJoJo

Reaction score
Interesting.

I have my car signwritten but im running it into the ground and thought if i do buy a new car I would use these magnets instead.

My worry is would they be safe on the side of your car whilst in a customers house, or could they be taken off by some scallywag!

My worry is would they be safe on the side of your car whilst in a customers house, or could they be taken off by some scallywag!

Me too,they are great and price is really good too,but im still in two minds, Id be worried theyd go walkies too .Thanks for sharing ,will bear them in mind.xx

thanks for sharing, they're a really good price x

I can see it being a good idea, but there's also the damaged it can do to your car.

I know this because I'm into modifying car's, (girl racer if u like) but tbh it's going to cost you more to get your paintwork sorted, than buying them (obvisouly).

I got the email for them this morning...

I have designed a few...

What super fridge magnets I am going to have!!!!!! :lol:

Have you seen the pens too???? I love them aswell.... great goody bag gifts xxxxx

Excellent price and can match my business cards.

I can see it being a good idea, but there's also the damaged it can do to your car.

I know this because I'm into modifying car's, (girl racer if u like) but tbh it's going to cost you more to get your paintwork sorted, than buying them (obvisouly).

it shouldnt do any damage if you regularly remove them (every week) and wash them and the car, even if you only wash the door they're stuck to. I've had them for years and never had one stolen or any paintwork damage :hug:

Latest posts

Back