Mobile Nail table?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZOE!

Reaction score
Hi, i am looking to buy a nail table thats portable and will fit in my car. Ive seen a few on ebay, but i wanted to make sure before i buy that im not going to waste my money. Can anyone reccomend one thats not too heavy or does anyone else use an other types of fold down tables that do the job? Thanks x

i bought a folding picnic table from woolworths. it was a lot cheaper than a nail table and its quite light to carry x

hi hon i saw a mobile nail table in sallys im in ireland and it was 50 euro, think its called manhattan it does not fold but is small enough to fit in car no probs, it has a little tray on top big enough for your gels brushes etc, and a stool underneath it also has 3 or 4 drawers my friend has one and brings it with her and just asks the client to sit on kitchen chair and its perfect, i was sorry i didnt buy it but may go back and get it.. hope this helps

joanne

hi i had a look on amazon a few weeks ago an bought an excellent lil folding table with adjustable height too . . . i got it for £15 brand new! delivered 2 days later, i actually paid £9.50 for the table the rest was delivery charge!
go on amazon an just type in folding table, i think its called the amazing folding table with 18 different positions

good luck :)

Any chance of a photo of it hun, Ive had a look on Amazon but no piccy to it,as I would too be interested in buying one.

I think this one is ideal for mobile technicians (Model WTR840 priced at £105):

warwick-840.gif

Trolleys for the salon clinic or mobile therapist

I brought a folding picnic table from woolworths it does the job!!

I think this one is ideal for mobile technicians (Model WTR840 priced at £105):

warwick-840.gif

Trolleys for the salon clinic or mobile therapist

I bought this one five years ago and it is still going strong.

It doesn't wobble, it looks very professional, it has an "edge" round it to prevent spillages from spoiling a clients carpet should you have an accident, it's easy to put up and down and transport around, and the screws which normally hold the legs down are screwed into the sides when it's in position to make sure the legs don't tilt or collapse on you while you're working.

And possibly the most important thing is that it's a perfect height to work at. I'd also advise getting a stool if you haven't already, because you can be given chairs of the wrong height which make you ache, trust me, people have NO idea!!

I must admit I thought this was a tad pricey when I bought it BUT it has paid for itself over and over and many clients remark on how professional it is.

Good luck with whatever you decide :hug:

I bought this table from Argos for about £25. It's light, folds up and down easily and is stable and provides a good sized working area...

3404892A63UC137292T.jpg

I probably sound a wee bit thick, but what are the things on top of that nail table?

x

Latest posts

Back