Mobile Nail Tables

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellymac

Reaction score
Has anyone got the following, the table looks quite small just wondered what your thoughts were?

Kelly

http://www.salonsdirect.com/PD_Metro[sp]Mobile[sp]Manicure[sp]Stool[sp]White_74299.aspx

the link wont come up says error so maybe try re posting it

WOW! That looks nice, wonder what size the table is though, as it doesn't look as though theres much room for everything to go on there? I like it though! I would defo get one like this when I qualify, great that it has a stool!

got to say, i was going to get one of these as they looked ideal, but when i saw one close up in the shop, i decided it wasnt right for me, i couldnt use it mobile, without taking everything out of the drawers and there wasnt enough room on the table for everything i needed
but saying that, thats because i dont like to be getting things in and out of box/bag etc, i like everything to hand, if you work (tidier) and put things away then get next step out etc, it would probably be ok JMHO

hths xxx

I recently recieved a leaflet from Sallys, they have one the same at half price at the moment, £35.00.

When I first see it I thought great must go and order one ,but then thinking it over I thought , well Ive already got somewhere to carry all my nail bits,and I ve got a stool ,I just need a portable surface to work on, if I have to do gel nails , how am I going to fit a nail lamp on the work surface as well?mmm...so I never bothered getting it in the end.xxxxxxBut I imagine it would be great for just doing manicures on .xxx

ummm second thoughts now, was thinking the table looked quite small. I do gel nails so need enough room for my lamp etc. Can u suggest any alternatives, trying to keep as clutter free as poss:)

Kellyx

when you click on that link u see a mobile table on the right of the page for £75 i have that one its really good, study and big enough for everything to fit on.

yep i have a mobiel table similar to that one, (mines rectangle not kidney shaped though)

its not too heavy, just bulky, so i bought a carry bag for it on ebay, and voila i can carry it over my shoulder and my box or bag in the other hand, its great altogether tbale and bag and castor stoppers(stops it rolling when on wooden floors/tiles) cost me about £30 from ebay etc

well worth looking into, often people are offering them cheap but wont post, so if your lucky to find one local to yourself its great

if not keep an eye out on sallys etc they often have them vat free, so work out about £60 etc

hths xxx

Hi
I bought the first one. Its a pain to be honest. Unless you manage to control the drawers and the table part whilst you're carrying it. I just have a stool now and use client table (always cover!!)

When I was mobile I never bothered with a table, I took a big fluffy towel with me and used my clients ironing boards, the advantages of this are
Save space in my car
client sets up the work area before you arrive and it saves time
All of your bits of rubbish are on your towel which means that you take it away with you for proper disposal and no possibility of spills ruining the table, its all on the folded towel.
But lastly and imo the most important bit is that you can adjust the hight of the board to be perfect for what ever chairs the client has.

hey good idea on the iron board, i use what ever table is a client us the towel thingy too.

i've got this one, its just the job ! the only thing that may bother some people is that it doesnt have brakes on the castors but to be honest its never been a problem to me. i got mine from l&n wholesalers near bletchly i think it was 40 quid as it had slight damage on the corner but as thats where i put my light you cant see it ! i got a bag with mine and i can fit my uv lamp in it so now i only have to carry my table and a workbox :)

yeah i would have a look on capitalhairandbeauty.co.uk website! looking at it that manicure table has £5 off at the moment which is good!!
if you're not sure i would go into Capital though, they are really helpful and i know at my local store (Hove) they have a furniture showroom so you can see everything properly before you buy!
i hope this helps :)

Latest posts

Back