Mobile nail tech, storage but for little bits? Help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caroline2013

Reaction score
Hi Geeks!

Sorry if this is already out there somewhere but I have looked and all I can find is options for storing your main kit, I already have a beauty box so this is more for advice on what to use to store your bits and pieces...

main issues I have are what to store my:

1) brushes and tools (cutters, scissors, pushies etc) in?
2) files and buffers in?

at the moment I have them in old make up bags! washed but still not the professional look I'm after! :o

I have all my Gelish bottles in Roo rolls and lurve them!

what does everyone else do Geeks? x x x

Morning!! I've just seen this on FNF Facebook page - ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363422175.183030.jpg

I store my stuff in "really useful" boxes, they do a small pencil case box which fits nicely in the bigger box. It comes with a lid so little bits don't fall all over the place but Shellac bottles fit in lovely too (with the box lid though). They also do a box with a shelf that has divisions in it, I put this in the bottom of the box and stack shellac bottles in it (holds 6 snuggly). The bottles stay upright and I then I put the pencil boxes around the edge.

I have my whole shellac kit (excluding lamp) in one box, I have all shellac colours!

Karaxxx

I store my stuff in "really useful" boxes, they do a small pencil case box which fits nicely in the bigger box. It comes with a lid so little bits don't fall all over the place but Shellac bottles fit in lovely too (with the box lid though). They also do a box with a shelf that has divisions in it, I put this in the bottom of the box and stack shellac bottles in it (holds 6 snuggly). The bottles stay upright and I then I put the pencil boxes around the edge.

I have my whole shellac kit (excluding lamp) in one box, I have all shellac colours!

Karaxxx

Don't suppose you have any piccy's please?x

Hot off the press! LOL

Attachments

• P1030424.jpg
    P1030424.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 313
  • P1030425.jpg
    P1030425.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 316
  • P1030426.jpg
    P1030426.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 442
  • P1030427.jpg
    P1030427.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 439
  • P1030428.jpg
    P1030428.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 263
  • P1030429.jpg
    P1030429.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 294
Hot off the press! LOL

How efficient are you! Thank you! Is that those 'really useful' boxes? If not what is it and where did you get it? It looks nice and organised!

Thanks, I've a bit of a "thing" for organisation!

Yes "Really Useful" boxes and I think I got them at Staples. I keep everything in them as I work from home too and they stack really nice and neatly on my shelves. I have a box for everything, then if I'm doing mobile I just have to grab a box and off I go.

Karaxxx

I bought a mac make up brush set, i keep all the brushes :) the roll is used for my nail brushes, files, etc :)

Also... I have some storage boxes from home bargins for my gels (bio small pots) and i keep my solutions in a zip up bag so i can place them in stood up and if they leak they are contained. Xx

Really useful boxes all the way!!! I used the for my files too!!! They're perfect

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Tesco have a half price sale on useful boxes, I picked another one up yesterday :)

I keep my files and little bits in a roll up wash bag. It has separate compartments that zip up and that are clear so you can see what's what & what's where. Lol
Xx

Roo Beauty are bringing out some very cute boxes for all the little bits and bobs very soon! (I've seen them)

I also have useful boxes for all sorts if things. The small ones fit into my trolley case perfectly.

Hot off the press! LOL

This is so impressive! Do you know what size that largest box is? All the sizes on the Ryman website are in Litres? x

i'm sure staples site had measurements. plus they have free next day delivery. thats where i got mine x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I store my gel polishes in a faux leather CD case, well 3 x cases now, they all stand upright but in the dark as the see through boxes let the light in.

nice, neat, clean and organised - the sign of a good Nail Tech :)

This is so impressive! Do you know what size that largest box is? All the sizes on the Ryman website are in Litres? x

They are the 9L size

Karaxxx

Thank you Geeks for amazing responses, I will be busy researching all suggestions :)

I love being clean and organised but matching too :wink2:

xx

Latest posts

Back