Mobile Retail Items

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jess-jamie

Reaction score
Hi All

Just a quick question.

What item do you retail to your clients when your mobile

I currently do Sienna x Spray tanning, perron rigot waxing and Nubar Nails

I have my retail items for the spray tanning but wondered what i could retail for the wax and nails.

Thanks for your help

If you go on the professional beauty site there was a guy demonstrating male waxing. He was saying to retail the aftercare items so that the waxed areas do not become infected - but this was for men's backs which are apparently particularly prone to that. He also retails disposable loofahs I think.

Hi there!

I sell Oriflame products to my clients, there is a great range of skin and body care along with some fab cosmetics. No need for parties or anything like that and you can leave brochures with your clients to collect orders for the next visit, deliver the last order at the same time.

I have both a mobile business and have a room at home and this is storming ahead giving me an extra income for no real effort! You can order online and you get invoiced for the order, payment due 14 days later so plenty of time to collect money etc. Also and most importantly, there is no start up fee or minimum order level so nice and cheap to start.

Please contact me if you want any further details, I would be happy to answer any questions you may have!

[email protected]

Love Sheila :)

Hi , I use Solar oil for manicures, OPI( on nail display stand) and EVE Taylor Candles and products.
You could contact Lena White as they often have special offers. Nail Files are also good and cheap
hope helps

Hi,

I have one of those large plastic storage boxes that I fill with retail items, mainly of products that I use, and recommend as aftercare with my treatments.
I usually only keep 2 or 3 of the same item in stock, so I can offer a wider selection, and my clients love it! :green: They call it the Goodie Box!! lol

Here's what I retail on a regular basis:
Shampoos
Conditioners
Heat Protection Sprays
Styling Products
Cuticle Oil
Hand Wash
Hand & Nail Lotion
A selection of Coloured Nail Polishes
Base & Top Coats
Files
Pre-Tan Exfoliating scrubs
Tan Extender Lotions

And I do some special items around Valentine's Day, Mothers Day, Easter, Christmas etc, so I hope that has helped a bit and given you a few ideas to get you started!! :)

Latest posts

Back