Mobile Tanning - Quick Question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautychic

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Am new on here although I have loitered for a long time and reading all of your posts has helped me no end when I've been looking at machines, solutions and training etc for tanning.

Anyway - I am in the process of setting up mobile but wanted to ask - do any of you other tanners use the diposable bras? I have the sticky feet, hair nets and knicks but was unsure as to whether I would need the bras or not? Do any of you get clients that use them?

TIA xx :)

I have disposable bras, but only twice have they ever been used, as they come quite high up between the boobs. I wouldn't worry, as most have their own and others go topless.

Aww - thanks - it was an after thought really - so much buzzing round in my head at the moment. Have everything else but just wanted to check really, its good to know what others do :)

Thanks again :hug:

I wouldn't worry about the bras most people go topless and if they don't they would already have thought about it beforehand and are probably wearing a strap free bikini / bra.
I use the disposable kimonos though for clients to wear before I spray them whilst applying cream to their cuticles plus I just slip one on the client as soon as I have finished spraying. It protects their modesty and it's very lightweight and I also reuse mine as I wash them. My clients love this as they only have to bare all when u spray them. It's good for parties too if you get a couple as clients can get ready for you and just wear the gown . I've got the black ones . I get mine off eBay

Thanks! I've not heard of those - I can see me abusing the internet today *goes off to look for kimonos* ... :green:

I've never bought and never been asked for a disposable bra. I find my clients go topless or will wear a bra with line they don't mind having. I have only had a couple of people wear the thongs aswel to be honest. I usually tell me clients to wear old underwear anyway as they are often more comfortable that way.

Latest posts

Back