Mobile Waxing - Advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shan2107

Reaction score
Hi Again - I've been reading through the threads on this subject but wanted to check if there are any new products on the market that I should look at. I would like to do mobile waxing but am not sure what system to invest in. I currently have a double pot which would be quite heavy to lug around. I've read about a wax pot with a lid which fastens tight to ensure no spillage but cant find the thread.

I'm also quite slow with the spatula and wondered if I would be better investing in one of the tube or roller methods ? Not sure if these are portable.

I have a treatment room at home and am looking to add mobile to my list of services but would prefer not to ahve to purchase lots of different systems.
thanks in advance

Would be grateful for any advise, especially for those of you who are mobile and home based. Thanks in advance

If you already have a double heater and are used to the spatula method then i would not change anything. Speed will come in time but its more important that you have the technique right so why change it?

Why dont you use your existing equipment to go mobile and see how you like it, because you might find that you are not enjoying doing treatments in someone elses house and then you can find a different way of doing it and havent spent money for equipment or different products.

If you are happy using the products you are using at the moment i wouldnt change anything but if you find you are not quite happy then maybe look at some newer generation waxes or see if you need to change anything in the way you apply the wax to get a better result?
hth but shout if you want any help

I have Salon systems wax heater that you put the pot into. I wanted this one as you can take the pots out as i also use it for paraffin wax in my mani/pedi treatments.

''I'm also quite slow with the spatula and wondered if I would be better investing in one of the tube or roller methods?''

Not meaning to sound harsh but if your quite slow then all the more reason to practice.
I do have a Hive roller wax system. It is a lot quicker and great for mobile but I wouldnt use it dor bikini line, underarms or facial waxing.xxx

Latest posts

Back