Mobile Waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alimac

Reaction score
I have a friend who is mobile and was wondering what the best system would be for mobile waxing. She currently uses PHD when waxing clients at home, but is finding it a hassle using it mobile as she has to heat it up before she leaves home then again when she gets to her clients and has to wait until it gets to the right temperature. She was asking me if I could find out what other mobile geeks used for waxing - maybe a wee system that heats up quickly that she could purchase purely for mobile?

Over to you guys!

Ax

I know what you mean by the PHD heating up...do you heat initially up on 8 or 9? As I have done that and then wacked up while im unloading and then turned down during consultation etc. It is a pain...I have read othe geeks having a car adaptor but I believe some of these have blown their pots etc!

I would have thought that the PHD would have been the easiest type for mobile, I am going to order one today to use mobile

Australian Bodycare has a tube method which is really safe and spill-proof and they also offer a in-car charger adaptor which keeps the wax melted whilst in transit.
:)

I used Hive roller system.I do heat it up before going to a client but find it heats up pretty quickly.I know when i used phd in a salon i always felt it did take abit of time to heat up.Ive had no problem with the roller system though.

I have just ordered my PHD system, it says in the ellisons catalogue its ready in 15 minutes! Hmmmm is this true or does it take longer? I guess it would be a case of heating up before I go, given the chance....:confused:

I would say that any roller system would probably be best for mobile as the tubs cool down and set very quickly. xxx

Latest posts

Back