Monday weigh in !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys!!!
Just to let you know that in Home Bargains today they had a twist board (little round board for toning up your stomach) for £1.99, and calorie counting skipping ropes £2.99, I haven't given them a go yet but did purchase them.
Hope everyone is slimming well!!!
xxxxx

Thanks for letting us know hun :hug: tbh i have both but other geeks may find that usefull xx

I too have both these things, they're great...........................for collecting dust and getting in the way at the bottom of the wardrobe:lol: :lol:

I too have both these things, they're great...........................for collecting dust and getting in the way at the bottom of the wardrobe:lol: :lol:

PMSL, mine due, I'd rather have them collecting dust than the rowing machine I had a few months back collecting dust!!! he he!!

Morning geeks,hope you have all been doing well !

I am very disappointed and annoyed with myself today i weigh 9ST 11lbs,1lb more than last week :cry:

So that's it i really am getting my butt into gear this week. Tbh i expected to stay the same as it's the totm for me,but i didn't expect to put on :cry:

I will have a least 2lbs loss next week ..... i hope xxxxx

I lost 1lb so 10st 8 again.:)

Morning geeks,hope you have all been doing well !

I am very disappointed and annoyed with myself today i weigh 9ST 11lbs,1lb more than last week :cry:

So that's it i really am getting my butt into gear this week. Tbh i expected to stay the same as it's the totm for me,but i didn't expect to put on :cry:

I will have a least 2lbs loss next week ..... i hope xxxxx

Hey You, don't be so hard on yourself, we all weigh more at the totm so don't worry :hug: .

Next week will be a better week for you Honey xx

I lost 2lb this week :)

In our house its a case off eat it before someone else dose .
thats my excuse and im stickin to it .
lost 6lb before christmas and ate loads cant belive the amount of stuff i could eat went to one of the diet clubs was great.
not bin back since though always say next week !!!!!!!!!!!!

Could do with joining in with you lot!

I have to lose 1st before i go back and see the consultant in march.

Only problem i have is i dont eat enough, can never seem to be bothered to cook so have a cuppa instead.

I know i should eat as not doing so means my body is storing what little it gets and i need to up it to burn off the calories!

I will try my best to lose a few pounds by next week then aim for 1lb a week there after :rolleyes:

If ya plan ahead you will stick to it may sound boring but it dose work i make a big pan of chilli then freze it lasts me for days when i can be bothered and for dinner il boil up some pasta the night before and mix with tina of peppers ect for dinner if its there for me i can stick to it ....

Could do with joining in with you lot!

I have to lose 1st before i go back and see the consultant in march.

Only problem i have is i dont eat enough, can never seem to be bothered to cook so have a cuppa instead.

I know i should eat as not doing so means my body is storing what little it gets and i need to up it to burn off the calories!

I will try my best to lose a few pounds by next week then aim for 1lb a week there after :rolleyes:
i find if i plan ahead i stick to it may sound borin but i make up a big pan of say chilli lasts me for days and il boil up some pasta for dinner the night before add some tuna or peppers ect then il stick to it

I need to do something as that £5,500 i forked out last june will have been a waste of time lol

:cry: I have put on again. I am now 9st....but not fo long, I am starting weight watchers on thursday. I will let you know how it goes.

:cry: I have put on again. I am now 9st....but not fo long, I am starting weight watchers on thursday. I will let you know how it goes.

Go for it! I started WW 6wks ago, and is seriously the best thing I ever did! I've lost 10lbs as of my latest weigh-in yesterday!

I'm doing WW online tho - £9.95/mth, and you can do it all from the comfort of your own home... log-in for support or recipe ideas whenever you need it... keep track of what you've eaten, and any exercise points you've earned...and without the need to commit to a particular day each week to attend a meeting!

Obviously different things suit different peeps... but thought I'd share my experience!!!

Happy counting!! xx

Well i have not been on this tread for a long time because i was not really helping myself.. but......

I have lost nearly 1stone since xmas.. i am really proud, it started cos i was unwell and not being able to hold food down so abviously the weight was dropping off, but now we think we know what was causing it i have stuck to a wheat free diet and guess what,,, the weight is still coming off but at a better rate..

Before xmas i weighed 11.12 but now i weigh 11 and feeling really healthy.. lets see if this wheat thing is the prob:confused:

Hello all, I hope everyone is doing ok with their diet.

I had my second week weigh in at lighter life last night. I forgot to post how much I lost in the first week so here goes

first 4 days of diet I lost 9.5 lb's
next 3 days I lost another 3.5lbs
This week I lost another 4lbs

so thats 17lbs in total for two weeks!! wowsers! and i'm feeling fab

I have lost a pound which is great i am now 9st 10lbs ,but i really need to motivate myself,and i have been lacking.

I will be doing my dvd 3 times this week,deffinately and really being carefull,fingers crossed xx

Btw well done Linzie,that's fab !

well myself and 3 others have been doing ww for 3 1/2 weeks now and between us we`ve lost 38lbs!!! i`ve lost 9lb nearly at my first goal of 10lbs by my birthday 9th feb. we don`t go to a meeting as like many others we`ve all got the books from previous attempts at dieting, we all meet at someones house fetch the same scales, pay our fiver and have our meeting and its soo much better i`ve actually stuck to the diet properly, we swap recipes and pass on tips, i`m so in to it its sad.........lol :)

I've been poorly all week and not been eating tea or breakfast and I've put on 3lbs, so all that about needing 3 meals a day is actually true geeks:cry:

I haven't posted for a few weeks but weighted in this morning at 8st 4Ib so I have now lost 5Ib yayayaya

Latest posts

Back