Monday weigh in !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fats you have been ill,chin up babes and get back on it,you have been doing so well :hug:

Well done Lell,that's a great loss :hug:

Another 4lbs off!!! I am feeling very pleased with myself today xx

I want to join in this aswell so sorry for posting late. I have presently lost 14.5lbs and have a fare way to go yet. I feel great and have lost between 1-2lbs a week.

I am following the WW core plan and its great.

Ive weighed myself today Ive out on another 2lb.

Im 5'7" and 12 stone and a size 16 top and 14 bottom. My husband is away unitl april with his job and i want to start dropping soem wieght. Ive bene trying last three week but have put on 2 pounds instead of losing. Ive cut out junk, drinking more water and i went jogging the other night and managed three miles in total. Will step up the running this weekend. STill too dark to run in the evenings at the moment on my own
I hate being this unfit and flabby

I want to join in this aswell so sorry for posting late. I have presently lost 14.5lbs and have a fare way to go yet. I feel great and have lost between 1-2lbs a week.

I am following the WW core plan and its great.

Hi hun,welcome to the site and welcome to our weight loss gang lol.

Would you be so kind as to fil in your profile so we can get to know you a little better ?

Are you a nail technician ?

Take a look at the faq's,that will help you to navigate around the site,enjoy ! x

I gyot weighed on monday but been busy and forgot to post :irked:

I lost 2lb this week which im pleased about but thought it would have been more as ive put hard work into it:rolleyes:

Will keep fingers crossed for next week :green:

Well done all those that lost and chin up for all those that gained or stayed the same :hug:

Diets still going strong. I lost another 3lbs.....which is 20lbs in total.

Well done everyone xxx

Go for it! I started WW 6wks ago, and is seriously the best thing I ever did! I've lost 10lbs as of my latest weigh-in yesterday!

I'm doing WW online tho - £9.95/mth, and you can do it all from the comfort of your own home... log-in for support or recipe ideas whenever you need it... keep track of what you've eaten, and any exercise points you've earned...and without the need to commit to a particular day each week to attend a meeting!

Obviously different things suit different peeps... but thought I'd share my experience!!!

Happy counting!! xx

Oooh well done you, are you doing points or core? I am doing core and it is my first weigh in tomorrow.

Diets still going strong. I lost another 3lbs.....which is 20lbs in total.

Well done everyone xxx

Wow! What diet are you on?...you ae doing fantasticly.

weighed my self yesterday lost 2lb then my daughter gave me a box of chocolates tonight big mistake . i keep hearin voices comin from the box sayin eat me !!!!!!!!!!!:irked:

I know its not monday but i get weighed on a wed evening, just thought i`d let you all know that i`ve now lost 10lbs in 4 weeks and a whoping
19 1/2cm from my arms, legs, hips and waist, I`m so made up with myself i gave myself a goal of 10lbs by my birthday next week and done it a week early:Love:

I know its not monday but i get weighed on a wed evening, just thought i`d let you all know that i`ve now lost 10lbs in 4 weeks and a whoping
19 1/2cm from my arms, legs, hips and waist, I`m so made up with myself i gave myself a goal of 10lbs by my birthday next week and done it a week early:Love:

Thats great hun, well done you :hug:

You should be very proud of yourself!

You are all doing so well,you should be very proud :hug:

I set off this week with the very best intentions,dvd one day,cleaning the next all week.

Not just cleaning lol,scrubbing,but while i was doing the bathroom walls i threw my back,so i have done absolutely nothing,i am gutted because i had just started to get my motivation back,and i have only got 20 wks to loose a stone and maintain it,fingers crossed for monday,although I'm not sure it's worth even getting weighed,i have been carefull,but always said i wasn't dieting so who knows x

well becki
look at it this way you`ve got 20 weeks and only 14lb to loose thats only a pound aweek and you`ve done it in less time you`ve done well so far, so get your mind back focused and you`ll do it. :hug:

Aw thanks hun ,i will xx

Had my first weigh in tonight and I have lost 1.5lbs......I was hoping for a bit more but I will get there.

Well done to the rest of you.
:hug:

Hi all x

Well i'm still 9st 10lbs. I'm a little dissapointed but as i wasn't able to do anything physical at all,it could be worse so here's to next week.I'm just hoping i can get more off,i seem to be stuck at this weight :grr:

Good luck all :hug:

Morning all x

Well ive gained 1lb :irked:

Dont know how as ive religiously had a breakfast, lunch and supper with no snacking in between, plenty of fruit and veg and gallons of water!

God damn middle age & the change :mad:

Aw hun :hug: it's a new week xx

Just curious,has anyone tried the Paul Mckenna method ?

You eat what you like and when you like,the only difference is you chew each mouth full very slowly,wich means the signal form your tummy to your brain gets there when you are actually full,not after .

I'm gonna try this week rather than shoveling it in as if i've never been fed :lol:

Aw hun :hug: it's a new week xx

Just curious,has anyone tried the Paul Mckenna method ?

I'm gonna try this week rather than shoveling it in as if i've never been fed :lol:

Lmao, you do make me laugh becki :lol:

I guess i'll just have to try even harder, i never used to believe people when they said middle age means harder work to shed the pounds and also i take HRT. :grr:

Why does life have to be cruel lol:irked:

Latest posts

Back