Monthly trade swap near Hinckley / Nuneaton anyone?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3rdtimelucky

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondered if anyone was interested in a monthly 'trade swap'?

To be exact, I'm looking to have my lashes tinted and a facial, in exchange for a wax (I only do waxing). This could be a leg wax, intimate wax etc. (And I'm Kim Lawless trained in intimate waxing).

Please let me know if there's anyone out there- and if you're mobile, no worries as I have a treatment room at home complete with couch.

Many thanks :)

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

If you're able to access the full site using Safari or Tapatalk as your browser, you will be able to post your request to our Service Swaps social group:

Salon Geek - SERVICE SWAPS

Hi,

Just wondered if anyone was interested in a monthly 'trade swap'?

To be exact, I'm looking to have my lashes tinted and a facial, in exchange for a wax (I only do waxing). This could be a leg wax, intimate wax etc. (And I'm Kim Lawless trained in intimate waxing).

Please let me know if there's anyone out there- and if you're mobile, no worries as I have a treatment room at home complete with couch.

Many thanks :)

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Unfortunately I can't do the above but if you ever fancy your nails doing or eyelash extensions then give me a shout. I'm near Atherstone x

Latest posts

Back