More pics for course!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marian

Reaction score
oooo hun, these are looking lovely, :hug:
I can certainly see the "ezflow shape" in there well done !

Smiles are coming along nicely too,
Brilliant ..
Are you enjoying the course hun ?

Oh yes Ems the course is brill. Im getting really good constructive criticism from my tutor and am beginning to understand everything I am doing if you know what I mean, like angling the brush and using my eye to scrutinize the nail for finish filing. (does this make sense?lol)

Thanks for looking:hug:.

Yes it makes perfect sense hun,

I have been practicing with my HD today,
Had a couple of problems, But nothing major, and spoke to my educator and she helped me spot my mistake straight away,

Its all clicking into place nicely ...and thats a good feeling :green:

I still need more practice though, even texted my best mate and sister and ffs sister has nails still on after like forever, so doesnt want hers done.
And best mate hasnt got back to me...
Im offering free nails ....what is wrong with these people !!!! lmao

Well done Marian. They look fabby - no lumpy chwing gum there! LOL I hope you are really enjoying your course. xxx

Im offering free nails ....what is wrong with these people !!!! lmao

ooohhh, free Emmsy nails!! What time can you fit me in?!?! LOL xxxxx

Your nails are too good! Don't complain thats brill, only complain when they come back after a couple of days with problems! It is a really good feeling when everything starts to make sense isn't it? I have a long way to go before I get to your standard Ems so Im sure whatever problems your having will be sorted out soon:hug:.

You cant give free nails away at the minute and Im tortured with all these willing models looking a free set:eek:. Costs a blooming fortune all this training and practising lark doesn't it! I just hope they don't expect rebalances for free cause they are in for a shock:lol:.

Marian hun, what can I say! Get your butt over here and do mine :)

Emms you can practice on me anytime hun :hug:

you two share the travel costs, and get your bums down here lol,

you two share the travel costs, and get your bums down here lol,

Omg wouldnt that just be my nail heaven! I would be too embarassed to attempt nails infront of you two, put me to shame you both would!

They are looking good Marian!

Emmsy i have a silly question, What is the "EZflow shape" ?

Looking good !!! smile lines are great, :)
Haze x

You are doing really well

Keep up the good work

These are a set of nails I did today whilst attending my Ezflow course. I was really concentrating on the overall shape of the nail today. I would really appreciate your advice and comments!

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z107/schuee5/Picture092.jpg

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z107/schuee5/Picture093.jpg
Hi Marian,
Ive just been looking at your nail photos, they are LOVELY!! Im not a nail pro, at the moment, but if mine turn out like your have, I will be very pleased!! I have my nail course starting in march, and Im looking forward to it.
U should be very pleased with yourself, I think there great!!

You're doing really well Marian ... keep up the good work :hug:

Well done, they are coming along leaps & bounds.

Keep up the good work. Enjoy the rest of your course.
xxx

I like them, they are coming along really well are they tips or sculpts? I only ask because I want to do some more training, everyone is raving about Ezflow, I want to concentrate on my week points and you are having so much fun and learning so much lol:lol:

These nails are looking lovely. Well donexx

I like them, they are coming along really well are they tips or sculpts? I only ask because I want to do some more training, everyone is raving about Ezflow, I want to concentrate on my week points and you are having so much fun and learning so much lol:lol:

Hi Susie, they are tips, my sculpts are bad! I love my course, if only I had been as interested in learning at school:lol:.

Latest posts

Back