Morning sickness tips?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you ladies x

I just got back from the Dr and what a complete waste of time that was. He told me everything I already know and said I'm heading down a bad road with dehydration and I need to drink. I said I know but I can't keep it in and I asked for tablets and he said not really I should wait a few more days.

Oh dear. You really must try and drink though, even if its tiny sips through a straw little and often x

Thank you ladies x

I just got back from the Dr and what a complete waste of time that was. He told me everything I already know and said I'm heading down a bad road with dehydration and I need to drink. I said I know but I can't keep it in and I asked for tablets and he said not really I should wait a few more days.
Sounds like mine, I wanted to punch her, it is not normal to be that sick. Try fizzy water ( shake the bottle to let some of the fizz out ) and I had polase (mineral salts like diarlyte). It's pants feeling like that and it makes you exhausted, no one knows how much until they suffer it, feel better soon. Victoria x

I've just had my second child she's 8 weeks old now. I was so sick with both so I really sympathise with you its so horrid. The only thing that works for me is sitting sucking on ice cubes. They are nice and cold and also you are getting hydrated too! Give it a try. I used to but the packets of ice from the supermarket and would get through a packet every two days so I had quite a lot! Hope you don't have it all the way through :|

Has anyone got any other tips that haven't been said?
I can't go on like this. I actually want to die :(

Yes and he completely wasted my time just told me everything I already know and said if I don't keep hydrated I will end up in hospital. Wouldn't give me anti nausea tablets and said to rest. Well I haven't done anything for a week because I can't, I can't even stand up straight my stomach hurts so much I have hunch over and even then I can only just about make a drink before need to lay down. Lucky I'm staying at my mum's and she has been looking after my daughter but in 4 weeks I'm moving out if Im still alive by then.

Yes and he completely wasted my time just told me everything I already know and said if I don't keep hydrated I will end up in hospital. Wouldn't give me anti nausea tablets and said to rest. Well I haven't done anything for a week because I can't, I can't even stand up straight my stomach hurts so much I have hunch over and even then I can only just about make a drink before need to lay down. Lucky I'm staying at my mum's and she has been looking after my daughter but in 4 weeks I'm moving out if Im still alive by then.
I am so sorry for you, I felt exactly the same it was awful. Ask to see another Dr ASAP. Xxx

Get yourself to the hospital. If the doctor won't listen go to the hospital. You cannot carry on like that. You will make yourself seriously ill.

I was so so poorly all the way through my pregnancies. For the first 12 weeks I could not get out of bed. It was like I had food poisioning. You need to look after yourself and bump. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I eventually bought the dextrose tablets and sucked them for some energy, and you could ask in the chemist about rehydrate sachets, you add the powder to water and it has all the minerals etc needed.

I'm feeling exactly the same, I'm 8 weeks pregnant with my first and I've been trying anything anyone says stops morning sickness. I've found that on a morning im sick no matter what but after that if i eat toast slowly im ok then through out the day when i start feeling sickly ive been drinking lemon juice and sucking on mints which seem to be making me feel abit better. Also I've found that a few mini potatoes at tea time has settled my stomach. I know it's absolutely awful and the smell of acrylic in driving me insane. I hope you feel better soon

Latest posts

Back