Most treasured item

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vanilla Pod

Reaction score
What is your most treasured item:)

Can i have 2 lol,
my eyes and my hands :hug:

My persians and my dog. the only things in my life that are truly irraplaceable

Mine is my ticket to the top of the Empire State Building x

My AMAZING daughter. She's my reason for living. Nothing else comes close.

My baby boxes, they have my children's 'luck money' in them, their first pairs of shoes, hospital bracelets 'welcome baby' cards, ribbons from their first presents, early art work, school reports, gold stars, all the first achievements.
These along with my photo albums are my most treasured items.

My mummy :green:

my mummy and my sister

My 3 babies they make everything worth while :hug:

My hubbies "Credit Card!"

Wouldn`t be where I am today if it wasnt for that little baby! :lol:

lol Karen...love an honest answer :lol:

I want 7 items...because I can't choose...

my 5 children...my 1 grandson...and my brain ( which contains memories, knowledge and arguably, my sanity ).

My Nan's engagement ring x

My kids, My grans charm bracelet, My necklace dad gave to me on my wedding day, My hubby :)

My health ............ Hoping to get it back in 2010

item!! not person that would be Dawn :lol:(I will have that colonic done soon )
I always where my Grandfathers st christopher He escaped from Nazi Germany and Joined the British army, He was a desert rat and wore it every day he passed it on to my dad,who gave it me,
I also have a TAG watch i have owned for 15 years,i always told my son i would give it him on his 21st but i couldnt bear to be without it so i bought an identicle model from USA in october this year and gave him that!! i have promised him he can have mine when i die :irked::irked:

obviously my children, but i dont class them as items, but anything to do with them :)

But personal treasured items include :
a teddy that my mom had handmade for me, whilst she was carrying me, his name is ED, he only has 1 arm, the other is stiched inside him, he hardly has any fur left, and he was used as an extra pillow for many years, and many tears have gone into him, i love him to bits and he is 42 + :)

other items, off my dad, include his old army work bag, i love the style of it, dont get them now :)
and a collection of some old world maps that were my dads, dating from 1881 or 1861 ?
plus many other things from my dad, as he was a bit of a hoarder :lol:

Aw I feel really shady now having read all your sentimental treasures.

Soooo on a more serious note .. mine would be the lock of my dads hair which is placed in an envelope behind a picture I love of him & my mum she is laughing as he was tickling her.

my rabbit lol !! nuff said :eek::eek:

Latest posts

Back