MUA Board

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sukic

Reaction score
Dearest lovely mods, I'm hoping you read this, but is there any chance we could get a MUA forum on SG?? I'm sure there are many of us who would love to exchange tips.

If there are any MUAs who agree with me please register your interest by replying and hopefully the lovely mods will create a board for us.

Dearest lovely mods, I'm hoping you read this, but is there any chance we could get a MUA forum on SG?? I'm sure there are many of us who would love to exchange tips.

If there are any MUAs who agree with me please register your interest by replying and hopefully the lovely mods will create a board for us.

Agreed x

A massive yes from me - we need a dedicated area for makeup. It's a complex area

Yes yes yes! Please!

Sent from my PC36100 using SalonGeek

Yes please fab idea :)

This question is raised many times with people wanting a lash geek, tan geek, skin geek waxing geek make up geek?

Were do you stop?? Why not create a Group for MUA's? X

Sent from my HTC Vision using SalonGeek

I would love an MUA board but if not a group is a good idea.

Defininitely a yes from me too!

Didn't think about a group! Can anyone set it up or does it have to be a mod??

My only issue with a group is that I can't access it via my phone. Would far prefer a board :)

For the time being, MUA falls within the confines of The Skin Geek Forum and so far as I know, there are no plans to create one specifically.

However, so long as one of you is or wishes to become a Premium Geek, then you may create a MUA social group where you can place your MUA related queries, questions and answers.

So far as accessing social groups from a mobile phone is concerned, I agree this is somewhat restricting but at the same time, access from a pc is always available, 24 hours a day.

Latest posts

Back