my 1 - 1 with GMG whho hooo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jinxx

Reaction score
hi peeps,

I had my 1-1 with Sam today , OMG i was soo nervous my hand was shakin , but i dont think he noticed :lol: Any way he was so cool, so laid back, i forgot to b shy! He helped me with my smile lines, super super smiley lines, he showed me some custom blending and explained the colour wheel to me which i wud hav probley never got if he had'nt explained it to me (he was very patient lol), he even blended a mix especially for me to match my skin tone, how cool is that!!!! :D he even showed me some new stuff he'd been working on very cool! Anyway i had a fab time, hope GMG did too,Thankyou Sam xx :D :D

Just two words...... Lucky Cow!! LOL, glad you had a good time x

:green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green:

Just a slight bit green with jealousy, lol, but i bet you had a fantastic day and learnt heaps!

You lucky lucky mare i am soooo jelous x

Glad you had an excellent time bet your feeling all inspired now
x

LMAO at Sherrie..... LUCKY COW???? Are we allowed to say that? Still LOL here

One word.....PICTURES??????????

OMG you lucky lucky girl.... how on earth did you manage to get one2one with Sam prey tell? I bet you had a fantastic time... going off what you say it sounded awsome.

Keep them smiles smilling ;)

I had a great time yesterday. Your application came on leaps and bounds - you are a natural!

Let me know how the blend gets on for you. I think its going to go on fab.

Hiya Jinxx!!

Glad you had a fab time, he is very laid back and i was like you when i had a 1-2-1 with him last year, i was shaking like mad, but then he makes you laugh and you forget!!!!

Best 1-2-1 i have ever had (for nails that is, before anyone says anything:lol: )

Keep up the good work Sam!!!

Amanda

Glad you had a ball of a time.

Backing Jackie up here - pictures pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Oooooh you lucky thing!!!
A one-to-one with Samuel is right at the top of my wish list.
Glad you had a great time......and I'm definitely with the other girls on the demand for piccies!
K x

how fantastic... and to be told you are 'a natural' too :D
got to agree about the piccies.....
x

how fab is that...i would love some 121 at some point, to be shown how to make my smiles crisp and perfect, and my blending effortless would be great. The threads on here are brilliant ( i have saved, printed and made a book from them) but to see it all done for real....you lucky girl. xxx

wow kelly..........how brilliant

Aspirations said:
Just two words...... Lucky Cow!! LOL, glad you had a good time x

Seanny said:
LMAO at Sherrie..... LUCKY COW???? Are we allowed to say that? Still LOL here

Who cares if we are allowed to say it, Jinxx knows she is :D .....I am sooooo :green: :green: :green: :green:

Glad you had such a great day..... :wink2:

Lucky you!! Glad you enjoyed it.

Thanks guys, and yep i am a lucky cow :lol:
I am going to try my new mix and my new smiley smiles this weekend so will put up a picci then but will hav to borrow my sisters camera cos mine has deciced not to work! - which is why i didnt take my camera yesterday plus i thought that i might hav looked a bit strange turning up for my 1-1 with a camera- i mite hav looked abit stalkerish :lol:

I would defo loved to do it again though!

Good luck louise for your salon test tomorrow, i'll keep my fingers crossed, I've got an interveiw on monday eeck :lol:

Hi There!you lucky thing! :Grope: i wish i could do a 1-2-1 with Sam........... :wink2: pleeeeease.............! :smack: glade you had a good day anyway!

Latest posts

Back