My 1st Attempt At A CB Using Gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have all the basic gel colours and basically went for the same mix as you would for L&P with the colours. Ended up with a pot of flesh coloured gel lmao xxx
what a shame.i havent really tried a cb with l&p yet.i was gutted though because when i bought my technail kit it didnt include the brown which turns out is quite important for cb and i dont want to order one until i need some other products as i'll have to pay for postage otherwise.xx

what a shame.i havent really tried a cb with l&p yet.i was gutted though because when i bought my technail kit it didnt include the brown which turns out is quite important for cb and i dont want to order one until i need some other products as i'll have to pay for postage otherwise.xx

When i made my CB with L&P I used the mettalic russet from At your finger tips as I didnt have the brown in the kit I had at the time. Small pot is only a couple of quid from her and worked really well.

HTH

Rachel x

When i made my CB with L&P I used the mettalic russet from At your finger tips as I didnt have the brown in the kit I had at the time. Small pot is only a couple of quid from her and worked really well.

HTH

Rachel x
do you think this worked better than the nsi brown or have you not tried theirs?

do you think this worked better than the nsi brown or have you not tried theirs?

I've not tried it with theirs yet as it worked fine with the russet one and mixed a batch up with that one xx

Fantastic nail babes :hug:

I've not tried it with theirs yet as it worked fine with the russet one and mixed a batch up with that one xx
ok thanks.xx
i might get nsi one as i was thinking of buying some of the coloured gels anyway.do you have any favourites and have you tried the blush pink that is in the coloured gels range?

ok thanks.xx
i might get nsi one as i was thinking of buying some of the coloured gels anyway.do you have any favourites and have you tried the blush pink that is in the coloured gels range?

Most clients are going for the Cherry Red and dark colour ones atm here.

The blush pink is very transparent, I think it's like the builder blush they used to do. They seem to have changed all the colours on the site now, cant see blush pink on there lol.

The white shimmer is actually quite pinky looking when mixed.

I have a few 15 gm pots of colours that I dont use anymore so if you are interested in them PM me, from memory there is black, purple, brown, green, yellow and blue. Only used them a few times too for a bit of nail art xx

HTH
Rachel x

very nice well done hun...xx :green:

Very Very Nice!!

u've done a great job :D

That nail is GORGEOUS. And your smile line is KILLER. Nicely done, you can do my nails anytime ;)

Wow, what a gorgeous nail, let me know when you are coming up this way because you can do my nails anytime - fab work xxxxxxx

Excellent coverage btw & quite natural looking xxx

thanks girls for all your lovely comments.
i wonder if i could make all 10 nails look as good as that as its easy to make one nail look good :lol:.
thanks again.xx

Just perfect :hug:

I LIKE THAT!!!!!!! well done.

Latest posts

Back