my 3D L&P, your opinions please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apex73

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,
I thought I would take the plunge & ask what you think...
I've just done a coloured L&P course (NSI) and have been having a play, so please feel free to give your opinions, all comments will be appreciated!
I've posted a few other 3d pics in my gallery.
Thanks in advance :D :D

Attachments

• resize phone.jpg
    resize phone.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 162
looks great! keep thinking about doing mine but never get round to it...

Thanx darl :hug:

Hi again!
I dont want to come across as needy here;)
but I would really appreciate your feedback!
Please have a look at the attachment& my gallery pics,
then tell me what you reckon!:Scared: lol
Thanks again in advance! xx​

:sad:
If its rubbish just say so!
but please say something!!

Hi ruth looked in your gallery and they look fab keep up the goodwork unfortunately I haven't uploaded mine yet and still have to become a prem paid geek.
alixxxx

its weird really...
I went to the OSNS this morning to get stuff for my inductions in may (I try to be organised!), when a car pulled into the car park &
GMG got out!
Well I was kinda star-struck lol and caught his eye, but I think I was too slow to smile or wave cos he just carried on. no autograph. no photo. not even a smile :sad: boo hoo!
I am not on the Geek radar. Wheres the biscuits pmsl
oops went off on one!

Barbies nails, you can upload pics into your gallery, just not as many as premium geeks.
thanx for your reply xxx

RuthW said:
its weird really...
I went to the OSNS this morning to get stuff for my inductions in may (I try to be organised!), when a car pulled into the car park &
GMG got out!
Well I was kinda star-struck lol and caught his eye, but I think I was too slow to smile or wave cos he just carried on. no autograph. no photo. not even a smile :sad: boo hoo!
I am not on the Geek radar. Wheres the biscuits pmsl
oops went off on one!

Barbies nails, you can upload pics into your gallery, just not as many as premium geeks.
thanx for your reply xxx

Ruth you're a star!!! Why did you not say hi?
Love the flowers - good work hun x

:up: Grrrrrreat!!!

Flowers are gorgeous Ruth. I love the 3d acrylic, not that I can do it myself tho!!!!:wink2:

RuthW said:
thanx for your reply xxx
I know Chick I still haven't got round to it have trillions though but have to sort out which ones are mine and my learners from my nail art classes and extension classes. As life I might get round to it maybe today!!!!
Thanks for the push thoughxxxxxalixxxxxx

Aspirations said:
looks great! keep thinking about doing mine but never get round to it...

You had better bank those geekmolians - I've got my eye on them and I swear I've never stole anything before!!!!!!!!!!!

Phone looks GREAT!

But what's "GMG"?:|

Thanx!:biggrin: :D :biggrin: :D :biggrin: :D :biggrin: :D :biggrin: :D :biggrin: :Love:
Judy, I did'nt sat hi to GMG cos i think i ended up star-struck and staring!!!!
It was like bumping into your fave celeb!:Scared: What am i like?!
And Victoria, GMG is our host the Grand Master Geek (Samuel Sweet/Nail Geek: How Many names?!!)...
nice car by the way GMG, gizza lift! :biggrin:
And Sherrie! Judy's right, your Geekmolians are in DANGER! If you dont bank them...then maybe we will!!:wink2:

I really like them, how about puttin them on your nails also, lol...!

Hi Andrea,
do you mean the put 3d art on nails?
If so there are a coupla designs i've done on tips in my gallery.:biggrin:

:Love: They look great. Pat on the back to you!

Well done Ruth they look brill I have had a look on your gallery what a star you are just wish I could do 3d art :eek:

Ooooooooooooooooooooo :o

OK, I was totally lost. Truly had no idea what gmg was. hehe Now I know.

THANKS!:D

Latest posts

Back