My before and after of bitten nails.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inspirations

Divorced Geek
Reaction score

Would like your expert opinions on my first attempt at custom blending on bitten nails.

I am quite happy with them, but please let me know what you think....good or bad.

inspirations said:

Would like your expert opinions on my first attempt at custom blending on bitten nails.

I am quite happy with them, but please let me know what you think....good or bad.

I think they look really good!

They are really nice Caz. I have been trying to get my daughter to model for me so that I can practice on badly bitten nails. Up to now she keeps refusing but after seeing your before and after pics she is going to let me do them this weekend.

You look like you have extended the pinks to what they were, appart from the custom blend, how did you get them to be longer? Did you use forms too?

Well done Caz, they do look great :)

Nail FX said:
They are really nice Caz. I have been trying to get my daughter to model for me so that I can practice on badly bitten nails. Up to now she keeps refusing but after seeing your before and after pics she is going to let me do them this weekend.

You look like you have extended the pinks to what they were, appart from the custom blend, how did you get them to be longer? Did you use forms too?

Well done Caz, they do look great :)
Just tip and overlay. with A blend of Perfect pink and flawless 50/50 and a dash (very small amount indeed!!!) of Spanish tile. I think it look like Intense pink on a normal nail bed doesn't it?

That makes me feel good that I have helped!!...thank you!!

xxxxx

inspirations said:
Just tip and overlay. with A blend of Perfect pink and flawless 50/50 and a dash (very small amount indeed!!!) of Spanish tile. I think it look like Intense pink on a normal nail bed doesn't it?

That makes me feel good that I have helped!!...thank you!!

xxxxx
I think they look good Caz, I bet your client was pleased with them.
I use a mix of 50/50 with a touch of spanish tile to extend the nail bed But be carefull as i did put a bit to much in and you could see the red dots on the nail bed. But as you said you only need a touch, think i got carried away
Best wished Caren

They look nice very good I will look forward to when I can do this.
CAZ XXX

These are what l call the 'extreme nail makeover' (like the tv prog but not so gory) the finished effect is lovely. What did your Client think of them? bet she was well pleased and showing all and sundry.

Take care

smiler13334 said:
These are what l call the 'extreme nail makeover' (like the tv prog but not so gory) the finished effect is lovely. What did your Client think of them? bet she was well pleased and showing all and sundry.

Take care
Thanks for the compliments.

The client was a 16 year old girl off to her her prom tonight. She was nearly crying with happiness,.... (I hope it was anyway!!) lol

They are gorgeous!!!

absolutely stunning!

A SILK PURSE ! lovely job.

Wow!

My nails look like the before pic - I would love nails like that!

Well done!

Pucker job, they look great.]
:green:
Jules

They look great! WELL DONE

they are brill, the young girl must be over the moon!! You're bound to get more customers form this too!!

FAB!

Sara
x

They are fab, really good job. I have been using a 50/50 mix of intense & flawless but found it too creamy, I will have a go at adding the spanish tile.

They look amazing. I have my first bitter tonight. Can I ask if you had to tailor the nails tips for her, if you did was it tricky?

I'm a bit anxious about doing my set, it'll probably take me at least 3 hours

Latest posts

Back