My BEST L&P French to date :-)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VHunter

Reaction score
It was one year in march that I've been doing L&P. While I still struggle getting 'consistency' in my beads... I feel that I've come a LONG way from my first sets of L&P. WOW quite different from UV gel LOL

I'm LOVING every minute of L&P!

This is my FAVORITE set so far. Even against my UV Gel french's.

NO, it's NOT P&W lol sorry, those are few and far between hahaha
ALTHOUGH it is a CBM for the pink. (OMG I am LOVING mixing my own colours!!)

PLEASE be straight up in your critques. Yes Nailzoo/Carl...... let me have it LOL

I'm sorry if the pics aren't the greatest for judging. At the time, I wasn't thinking of having them critiqued, so didn't pay much mind to details you would need to see.

PS: they are sculpts, using EZ Flow

Attachments

• IMG_2895 CBM Fr with Butterfly CindyR.jpg
    IMG_2895 CBM Fr with Butterfly CindyR.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_2900 CBM FR Butterfly CindyR.JPG
    IMG_2900 CBM FR Butterfly CindyR.JPG
    131.2 KB · Views: 202
Your CBM is lovely, well matched :D

I think they're great, and I love the color!!

Good Job, Victoria!

I think they look amazing!! i want to jump forward a year and see if i am doing nails a patch on that! what colour is the glitter? Its gorgeous! x

Thanks Rach!
Well, to be fair, only 1yr in L&P BUT ummmm I think 6 now, in uv gel (trying to remember??)

I think the free edge is Mardi Gras from Ez Flow. The rest is custom blended pink.
I'll have to go check.

Usually, I HATE pink... and the picture doesn't really show it to it's best advantage. But this one, I love.
Great for brides in my opinion.

Lovely work chick.
If I was to be super picky... which I think is what you're after?... then

Smiles are slightly off on a few
A few are slightly wide - right hand middle & pointer and both pinkies.

The colours are beautiful and I love the design.
Well done V - Thanks for sharing xx

YUP, I was looking for someone to be picky LOL
I know what I 'see', but wanted to know what other's saw :D

I still struggle sometimes when it's a biter, and so when they're sculpted, my sidewalls are sometimes too wide. THEN when I file them and correct them... WHOOOPS there goes the corners of my smiles :D

In general, I still 'struggle' a tad with L&P, controlling it 'just so'. But I THINK I'm getting there :)

I'm also timid when filing them, because I have to press harder than with gel, and getting into the sidewalls and along the eponychium makes me nervous about nicking the client.
BUT I do think they're improved from what they were.

Thanks for your 'picky' comment. It IS what I'm looking for.
I was hoping for MORE picky comments and some ratings to judge by, as well.

:hug:

Overall these are nice nails..I think you are correct in that the photo does not do them justice.

Picky...Little bit flared...z3 could have been neater as in the smile of the product on some a little raggy

Now super super picky.... Don't take photo's of beautiful nails with nicotine stained fingers lol

xx

Thanks!

Yup, was kicking myself for that cigarette stain afterwards....

You sound just like me! i feel exactly the same going form gel to l&p, using ezflow and nsi aswell. I reckon ill give critique a shot very soon.

Your glitter tip is beautifull! well done, glad your happy! x

Latest posts

Back