My comp nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pink Lady J

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Thanks for such nice feed back. I have now managed to post my nails in the competition section in the gallery they are named Pink lady j comp nails. I would please if you could take a look and leave feed back.

The only problem is its not such a good pic

Thanks

just had a look your smiles are fab and very consistant

well done

were they tips or sculpted?

Thanks

They are tips

sorry where are the pictures? thanks in advance

Well Done Sarah. I can't believe that you have only recently finished your foundation xx

Well done Sarah.....You got that competition length then!!!
That must be the longest set of nails you have done....not easy when you haven't done it before!

The picture isn't too clear...but those smiles are!!.....very sharp ..and deeper than you were used to doing...although you were always consistent with your smiles in class.
I do think the index finger smile is a bit deeper than the rest...but wouldn't have lost you many marks.
I can see how you lost marks for the polish application...but hey that is easily sorted by some practise for next time...and I am sure you are going to have plenty experience applying polish on all your clients!

Have you got your written feedback from the judges...or does it get posted out?

Well done ..you certainly deserved your placing in the comp.

Well done - fab to see a fellow Scot bagging a place at the comp!
Well done to Iz too - must be amazing to see your students success
KxXx

Well done Sarah, a great achievement:)

Congratulations in placing 3rd at G-mex! You are some nail tech even after such a short space of time.

I'm very envious of you and amazed that you had the guts to enter the competition in the first place.

Well done and I'm looking forward to hearing more of your sucesses in the future.

And your a Scottish Geek too!

Way to go!!! Great job and CONGRATS on placing 3rd!

What an awesome achievement!!

:hug:

Latest posts

Back