My Fab Web Site

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Impulse1976

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,
Our lovely Ruth has just finished my web site. Please can you let me have any comments or suggestions about it. She has done a great job i am so pleased. Thanks Ruth x
www.simplystunningbysamantha.co.uk

looks fab hun , well done xxx

Thanks Sam :)

Glad we got it all sorted, am really pleased you are so happy with it :)

If I may be so bold as to make one suggestion? Think site is very good, but it may be worthwhile showing your contact number in different places and not just at bottom of page if that makes sense ie under your name at top of page as well.

Hope this helps.

Great website! :)

The logo is fan-bloody-tabulous:)

looks really good, easy to navigate and clear (a common mistake with some)....very good :)

Ooooh i love it!

Ruth, did you do the whole thing? I'm relaly impressed so was gonna say when i'm ready to set up, would you do mine? (Paying obviously)

Lovely...Ruth did my website and did a great job x

What a beautiful website ... lovely photos, easy to navigate, perfect!

Ruth has certainly done you proud.

Wishing you a full to bursting appointment book :hug: xx

Looks great, well done both of you...x

Well done Ruth on designing a fab website and good luck Samantha! xx:)

If I may be so bold as to make one suggestion? Think site is very good, but it may be worthwhile showing your contact number in different places and not just at bottom of page if that makes sense ie under your name at top of page as well.

Hope this helps.

I've spoken to Sam about this, and she thinks it's a good idea too, so watch this space :)

Ooooh i love it!

Ruth, did you do the whole thing? I'm relaly impressed so was gonna say when i'm ready to set up, would you do mine? (Paying obviously)

Thank you :)

It was definitely a team effort between me and Sam though - the colour scheme was based on her existing leaflet (from which her logo came from too) and she supplied the photos and details.

We just worked on it a page at a time - Sam would email me what she wanted for a particular page, then I'd design the page and put it up, and then she'd let me know any changes she wanted making (e.g. moving images around and whatnot).

And I'd be happy to look at doing your site too when you're ready to set up - got a couple more on the go that will keep me busy for the next month or so, but please just let me know when you are ready :)

looks really good, easy to navigate and clear (a common mistake with some)....very good :)

Thank you :)

That's what I always pay very careful attention to - navigation, clarity and accessibility - as well as making it easier for people to navigate and use, it helps with search engines too...

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments and i am very pleased with it. I hope all the appointments now come rolling in :)

Latest posts

Back