My first glitter fades - eeek! What do you think?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they are very pretty!
xx:green:

I like those, they are really pretty!

Cute! very girly, love'm

They are really nice.:)

the colours are fab, i love all things pink and girlie.

well done you :D

LOVE THEM! WHAT DOES (chuffed) MEAN SOMEBODY PM ME

They are so lovely, pretty colour but then i love pink
well done
tanya

How do you do that, is it L&P and glitter powders, how do you do the fades??

Thanks,

aj

Very nice!! Sorry for asking cos I'm a newbie.. Eh.. How u do it?

Hi Everyone.

Thank you so much for all your replies. I feel alot better about these nails now!!:hug: :hug:

These nails were inspired by Jo - NoticeableNails as she did a fab tutorial - here's the link for all those wanting to know
http://www.thenailgeek.com/nail-art-tutorials/28546-glitter-fade-tutorial.html

She did a really great video tutorial and shows you exactly what to do.

I used nail graphix from Fiona (a geek - Nautralnails).

gorgeous....well done for your first attempt....i hope you charged properly for them....? i don't think you need to mention that you are new to glitter fades to your clients.....!!

ohh Thanks for that becks :hug: xxx

Bev Rose said:
Here is my first attempt at glitter fade using nail graphix 'Pink Falmingo' & 'Illusions' which is a very pretty lilac.

What do you think?
View attachment 1972

I'm not sure if i've attached them correctly!

I love the pink verys nice, i love glitter not sure If i could get away with wearincg such a bold pink but what a fabulours first attempt you must be v proud

Wow i just love them, i am a real pink lover!!!!! FAB JOB HUN!!!!!!!!XXXXXXXX

oh come on louise... of course you can.......if you can do it ...put it on yourself...

it show your clients what you are capable of..... and you will be suprised they look fab on........

give it a go you will suprised at the reaction from your clients ,....... and i will bet you get a client ask for it while you are wearing it......i always do!!!!

They look really cute!!!
Love the colour

Lec x x x x

hi bev , i'm liking the pink as well, did you use glitter and clear powder? or is it coloured gitter powder?:green:

Nafia said:
LOVE THEM! WHAT DOES (chuffed) MEAN SOMEBODY PM ME
Chuffed means very pleased and feeling proud of ones self.

Very nice pink,if your client is happy then you have nothing to worry about,our clients are great critics.:)

Florentina Alexander
[email protected]
Nails At Last

Latest posts

Back