My first set of l&p sculpts on myself

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tracey louise

Reaction score
this is my first set of scultured nails on myself.i havent used l&p on myself for atleast 2 years so it was weird not having all the playing time in world.i did them using the reverse method which is my first ever time doing this using l&p.i used nsi purely pink masque for the nail beds ith plum,glistening violet coloured acrylic with ezflow glitter acrylic.i noticed that my mix ratio wasnt consistant as i have a few lines on the nail beds.any advice you can give for improvement would be appreciated thanks

I really like these! smile lines are fab! x

I think they look fab. Love that extended nail bed. Did you find the Purely Pink Masque easy to work with?

I think they look fab. Love that extended nail bed. Did you find the Purely Pink Masque easy to work with?
thankyou
yes i did find it quite easy to use, my mix ratio was not quite right as you can see by the "shadowing" but i put this down to the fact that i dont do much l&p rather than the product.
i do need more experience with it and i cant wait for the webinar as im sure that will help me alot.
i really love the colour of it too
thanks again :)

I cant see very clearly,is there any way you could make pic bigger /closer and do you have more to put on from different angles etc?They look very nice from what I can see.:hug:

I cant see very clearly,is there any way you could make pic bigger /closer and do you have more to put on from different angles etc?They look very nice from what I can see.:hug:
did you click on the picture to make it bigger?
i appologise if you did.x

they are perfect!

Over all they look nice. Only thing I can point out is the side walls. On the thumb is is a bit uneven. And on the index finger it seems to be a bit thick at the smile line. But that could be the art.
I am not a big fan of extending the nail bed past the flesh of the real finger, but I know allot do like it.
Over all they look very nice! Job well done!:green:

Over all they look nice. Only thing I can point out is the side walls. On the thumb is is a bit uneven. And on the index finger it seems to be a bit thick at the smile line. But that could be the art.
I am not a big fan of extending the nail bed past the flesh of the real finger, but I know allot do like it.
Over all they look very nice! Job well done!:green:
thanks for the comments.
i forgot to mention that the sidewall maybe abit thick uneven slightly due to that they were originally square in shape so because i had already done the pattern when i rounded them off i didnt file the sidewalls or the free edge as could as i could have as i didnt want to re-do the pattern again.x

Latest posts

Back