My first weirdo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The guy was clearly out of bounds and is already in violation of your SOP when it comes to these treatments. I mean talk about ethics, this guy is thick-headed to have this done by a professional.

Anyways, you had that one going girl and its good to know you have that attitude to jab back at your pesky naughty foe.. Kudos :smack:

Oh this sounds like when I got my first beauty job. This guy was in the sauna in the salon but it was an individual sauna only for one person could use it at one time. so they should come out when their times up but this guy did'nt so I knocked on the door and he came out naked asking for a glass of water too!! He was'nt american was he?

This is the reason I never have treatments! Because unfortunately some spoil it for others and I never want to feel uncomfortable. I know most will say dont feel that way but when you read comments like "(You kind of half expect it when it's a massage)" then it just makes my fears worse. Its a shame these freaks spoil it for people like me.

This is the reason I never have treatments! Because unfortunately some spoil it for others and I never want to feel uncomfortable. I know most will say dont feel that way but when you read comments like "(You kind of half expect it when it's a massage)" then it just makes my fears worse. Its a shame these freaks spoil it for people like me.
Stephen,
Would it be worth thinking about finding a male therapist? I make an absolute point of not judging my customers, and try my best to make them feel comfortable and reassured. It's just hair and skin to me.
hth? Jason.

If you put it out there that you wanna wax wobbly bits, then you have to expect certain things.

You also have to learn how to deal with them without referring to "different" clients as "freaks".

I see some things as innocent, when others see it as "freakish", I also think some things as "freakish" when others see it as innocent.

It's all in the moment ........ and believe me, I've seen some freakish things in my time!!!!!

Intimate male waxing is no place to be prudish.

Kim would rip your wobbly bits right off, take a feather from her cap.:lol:

Latest posts

Back