My first weirdo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warwick Wendy

Reaction score
My 1st weirdo booked in for a male Brazilian....(You kind of half expect it when it's a massage)

I knew the minute this guy walked thru my door that he was a weirdo!!! You know sometimes how your gut feeling tells you straight away? lol

So he comes in (I work from a treatment room at my house) we sit to fill out the consultation form, all seems ok, he has a bit of a jokey nature but I put that down to nerves. I then explain for him to undress, use wet wipes, place towel over the area and lay on couch and call me back in the room when he’s ready. So he seems to understand this. A couple of minutes later he calls me, I go in and he's stood there starkers and says could I please have a glass of water? (I keep eye contact at all times) but I can tell he did this for a reaction.
I return with the glass of water and he’s sitting on the edge of the couch still uncovered (ok, so I can assume this guy has no inhibitions haha!) I tell him to lie down and we discuss the parts he’d like waxed etc.
He starts to chat about his reasons for wanting this done, saying he just wants to know what it feels like as he never knew this treatment existed, He says I'm nervous but excited (alarm bells!!!) also his wife wouldn’t see the effects as she’s disabled and they don’t share a bed bla, bla, bla!! All things I really don’t need to know but he wants to tell me (ok I hear you all saying well it’s really not that weird!) but trust me I had a vibe, he was smarmy and kept trying to get me into conversations that weren’t really needed, like ooh!! Wow It makes it look really b..........and before he could say big!! I looked at him and said, “Maybe the comments are best kept to yourself” So he quietened down a little bit. As those of you that do male intimate waxing know client participation is required during parts of this treatment to hold the penis in certain directions to get the skin taut etc but no matter when I told him to hold he’d let go so I had to keep telling him!!..........So wait for it!!.................................... This time he holds himself with one hand and try’s to have a little play with the other hand!!! WHILE I’M WAXING!!!! I look him in the eyes and say “I suggest you keep your hands very very still or you’ll be out the F***ing door!!!!!!!! He did at least have the decency to go red! Haha!! I figured if I boot him out the door now I’ve lost money so I finished up, told him to dress, didn’t give any aftercare, tube of cream or a mitt! And got rid of him, but not before he could ask when will I need my next one doing?
HA!!! Like that’ll be happening....NOT!!!!

(Sorry for such a long thread)

I think it's probably best to stay in the room with them whilst they are getting undressed as you're going to see it all anyway.
As soon as he started playing with himself i would have stopped. I would have told him that his behaviour was unacceptable and that he was to get dressed,pay and then leave.
Don't assume that to get your money you have to continue the treatment. He overstepped the mark and you can stop anytime.
You should have all his details on his treatment card!

I would take payment first after the consultation that way once hes paid. NO REFUNDS lol

Kim x

The blokes a perv. You have to set the ground rules. If he calls again, make sure you're fully booked.

How come I do mens intimate waxing all day and this never happens to me? DAMN THE WORLD........

My 1st weirdo booked in for a male Brazilian....(You kind of half expect it when it's a massage)

I knew the minute this guy walked thru my door that he was a weirdo!!! You know sometimes how your gut feeling tells you straight away? lol

So he comes in (I work from a treatment room at my house) we sit to fill out the consultation form, all seems ok, he has a bit of a jokey nature but I put that down to nerves. I then explain for him to undress, use wet wipes, place towel over the area and lay on couch and call me back in the room when he’s ready. So he seems to understand this. A couple of minutes later he calls me, I go in and he's stood there starkers and says could I please have a glass of water? (I keep eye contact at all times) but I can tell he did this for a reaction.
I return with the glass of water and he’s sitting on the edge of the couch still uncovered (ok, so I can assume this guy has no inhibitions haha!) I tell him to lie down and we discuss the parts he’d like waxed etc.
He starts to chat about his reasons for wanting this done, saying he just wants to know what it feels like as he never knew this treatment existed, He says I'm nervous but excited (alarm bells!!!) also his wife wouldn’t see the effects as she’s disabled and they don’t share a bed bla, bla, bla!! All things I really don’t need to know but he wants to tell me (ok I hear you all saying well it’s really not that weird!) but trust me I had a vibe, he was smarmy and kept trying to get me into conversations that weren’t really needed, like ooh!! Wow It makes it look really b..........and before he could say big!! I looked at him and said, “Maybe the comments are best kept to yourself” So he quietened down a little bit. As those of you that do male intimate waxing know client participation is required during parts of this treatment to hold the penis in certain directions to get the skin taut etc but no matter when I told him to hold he’d let go so I had to keep telling him!!..........So wait for it!!.................................... This time he holds himself with one hand and try’s to have a little play with the other hand!!! WHILE I’M WAXING!!!! I look him in the eyes and say “I suggest you keep your hands very very still or you’ll be out the F***ing door!!!!!!!! He did at least have the decency to go red! Haha!! I figured if I boot him out the door now I’ve lost money so I finished up, told him to dress, didn’t give any aftercare, tube of cream or a mitt! And got rid of him, but not before he could ask when will I need my next one doing?
HA!!! Like that’ll be happening....NOT!!!!

(Sorry for such a long thread)

PMSL :lol: (sorry)
i think you handled the situation great,

when i offer this i will be making it clear that payment is required before the treatment begins,
then if they get out of order i can get them out without feeling uncomfortable about asking for the fee
:hug:

Hi Hun,
Yes definately get them to pay when filling out consultation form. I would have something written on saying un appropriate behaviour may result in treatment being stopped and resulting in them having to leave, etc.
Sorry though I did laugh when I read your thread....I know I shouldn't, but I know I just could not do this type of waxing......Those of you who do, you really do earn your money, hats off to you all, also thank god you are out there....I go to a fabulous salon for my intimate waxing....took my best friend there too. Even though I do waxing, I have not trained in intimate waxing, I feel it takes a special type of therapist to do it. :hug:
Lotsa luv x :hug: :hug: x

This is from my website:-

SERIOUS STUFF
If you're having Extreme Waxing, you'll need to get naked from the waist down to get a perfect wax, so you need to leave your modesty at the door. This is a waxing studio........grooming and NOTHING ELSE. So, please don't make yourself look like a complete pervert by saying or doing anything inappropriate.

SERIOUS STUFF
If you're having Extreme Waxing, you'll need to get naked from the waist down to get a perfect wax, so you need to leave your modesty at the door. This is a waxing studio........grooming and NOTHING ELSE. So, please don't make yourself look like a complete pervert by saying or doing anything inappropriate.

That's a great way of putting it! Straight and to the point! :hug:

SERIOUS STUFF
Kim,
This is perfect.......defo modesty at the door :lol:
Lotsa luv x :hug: x

I'm sorry but i'm laughing too! I feel for you though, what a nightmare!

..............was he good looking?? PMSL!!! :green:

he was smarmy and kept trying to get me into conversations that weren’t really needed, like ooh!! Wow It makes it look really b..........

to which my reply would have been..."no such luck there hun, i remove hair...not create miracles...:green:"

I think you were ace about it. I wont wax mens bits , backs and chest yes, but bits no.

I think you handled it very well and I would have kicked him out, naked, covered in wax and strips and told him exactly where to go. what a pig. but well done you!

tigi

This should really have been a blog entry.

I would just like to say from a moderators point of view that I dont think threads like this are doing our business any good.

The male market is a very lucrative one, just ask Kim, and it doesnt look good when potential male clients do searches on the likes of Google and find posts discussing male clients as perverts, albeit that this maybe was.

As the blogs are not searchable via Google, if you must post threads like this and I am not specifically talking about this thread, please put them in the blogs.

I am sure that it takes a lot of guts for a man to come into a salon in the first place without him thinking that we see all of them as perverts.

to which my reply would have been..."no such luck there hun, i remove hair...not create miracles...:green:"

PMSL :lol::lol:

This should really have been a blog entry.

I would just like to say from a moderators point of view that I dont think threads like this are doing our business any good.

The male market is a very lucrative one, just ask Kim, and it doesnt look good when potential male clients do searches on the likes of Google and find posts discussing male clients as perverts, albeit that this maybe was.

As the blogs are not searchable via Google, if you must post threads like this and I am not specifically talking about this thread, please put them in the blogs.

I am sure that it takes a lot of guts for a man to come into a salon in the first place without him thinking that we see all of them as perverts.

I agree it does take alot of guts for men to come into a salon, trust me 40% of my clients are male. But this post does not insinuate that we see all men as perverts, if anything they will realise this if they google it and see this as unacceptable behaviour. But in saying that I do apologise Fiona, I never knew this was the case!! in future I will post them in Blog section (please feel free as a moderator to move it to wherever)

on my male grooming page:

OK GUYS NOW THE SERIOUS BIT...

This is a legitimate treatment. Please do not embarrass yourself by saying or doing anything inappropriate, as this will not be tolerated and scolding hot wax often offends!!

Last edited:

This is a legitimate treatment. Please do not embarrass yourself by saying or doing anything inappropriate, as this will not be tolerated and scolding hot wax often offends!!

That sounds perfect LOL.

Scalding though!

I agree it does take alot of guts for men to come into a salon, trust me 40% of my clients are male. But this post does not insinuate that we see all men as perverts, if anything they will realise this if they google it and see this as unacceptable behaviour. But in saying that I do apologise Fiona, I never knew this was the case!! in future I will post them in Blog section (please feel free as a moderator to move it to wherever)

I think that is brilliantly put....it's funny but gets the point across....:lol:

Although maybe it should have been a blog....this thread will actually help those who do intimate men's waxing and how to cope with unacceptable behaviour...
and if any men do Google it and come across this thread they will see that it is a legitimate treatment and not a time to do any 'funnies'.

I wonder if this situation was reversed....how would a male therapist cope?
Just a thought!

Fair play to you Wendy - you handled it brilliantly (well not literally!) Well done lady! If only we were all as gutsy as you. What a horrible perv
icon_evil.gif

i dont understand why a man would want his bits waxing !! i have had my bum done :cry::cry:
only because mrs Nouvatan had paid for 3 people for a mobile therapist and she wont waste a penny lol and it was for amusement purposes for her mate
but those bits i just clip em and keep em tidy.
it itched like hell after the waxing when it was growing back:mad:::mad::mad:
maybe ime old fashioned :eek::cry::cry:

Lmao!!! The joys!!!

Latest posts

Back