My Glitter Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tracey louise

Reaction score
these are my own nails which i did a few days ago.
i used nsi balance gel and some glitters i bought from a cake shop.
this si also the 1st attempt of 3d art work on anyone.
any comments welcome.
picture.php

I love em!!!
:green:

hi there

these are a lovely set of nails and glitter love them wot tips did you use if you dont mind me asking might give em a go myself hugs mel:hug:

Love the colours, smile lines are nice and even and I love the length. But I would have placed the smile just a tad lower, although that may be the angle of the camera but with the higher smile line it makes you apex look a little bit bulbous. Your side walls need just a little bit of bringing in to. All in all about 3 minutes with your file and they would be just about there.
Well done hun I'm always blaming my lack of a good camera for my not posting my nails, do you believe me?:lol::hug:

They look good i love the colour.x

they are really lovely...keep up the good work

j x

They look beautiful, love the color.

Love the colours, smile lines are nice and even and I love the length. But I would have placed the smile just a tad lower, although that may be the angle of the camera but with the higher smile line it makes you apex look a little bit bulbous. Your side walls need just a little bit of bringing in to. All in all about 3 minutes with your file and they would be just about there.
Well done hun I'm always blaming my lack of a good camera for my not posting my nails, do you believe me?:lol::hug:
hi and thanks for your comments,now that you have mentioned it i see what you mean about my apex as is doesnt look right on my thumbs,was this what made you notice it? they dont look like that in real life so im sure it is definately the pic.
i have quite long nail beds and i like to wear my nails long so i thought if i placed the smile lines any lower it would make the nail look abit un balanced as there would be more glitter to pink.looking at my nails i would say that they are nearly half and half (if that makes sense) what do you think?
i only started posting my nails once i had sent them privately to another geek to get them critiqued so you are more than welcome to do that if it helps.
thanks again.xxxx

Those are gorgeous I attempted a glitter set in glass a little while ago, but they didn't come out half as nice as those.

Latest posts

Back