My Grand Opening

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wondernail

Reaction score
Hi
Thanks for all the good luck messages...I just thought I would let you know how it all went.

Well.......I have been packed out!!!!

The opening went brilliantly...the MP that came to open the salon was very nice and very supportive and said he would like to come back in the future with the newspapers in tow for them to do an article on a successful new valleys business!!

Lots of people turned up in response from the leaflets that I delivered every night this week!! It is amazing the response you get when you offer free wine!!!

I have had clients back to back and it has been great...long hours but great. And I have got loads of bookings for next few months!!

So I am really pleased it couldn't have gone bettter!!

:cool: I am really glad it went so well for you

Good Luck

wondernail said:
Hi
Thanks for all the good luck messages...I just thought I would let you know how it all went.

The opening went brilliantly...the MP that came to open the salon was very nice and very supportive and said he would like to come back in the future with the newspapers in tow for them to do an article on a successful new valleys business!!

Lots of people turned up in response from the leaflets that I delivered every night this week!! It is amazing the response you get when you offer free wine!!!

I have had clients back to back and it has been great...long hours but great. And I have got loads of bookings for next few months!!

WAY TO GO HUN, REALLY PROUD OF YOU!!!:Love: :hug:

that is fantastic news Angela, so pleased for you, especially after all of the hard work you have done.
xxx

Oh, well done. Its always nice to hear such good news. Hard work, but well worth it!

wondernail said:
Hi

Thats fantastic, I'm really pleased for you. It's great to see people doing well. I'm mobile at the moment and am thinking of taking on a salon - if I do I hope I get as good a reception as you have! - are there many other salons in your area?

Good luck for the future.

Congratulations, onward and upward as they say x

Congratulations .. all the hard work paid off.

How exciting for you, well done.

Regards
Deb379

CONGRATULATIONS and keep busy.

Good for you and good luck for the future!

Thats brill. Well done. You should be very proud of yourself :Love:

well done :Love:

Congratulations Angela, that's brilliant news. May the diary be fully booked from now on - well done :)

Hi Angela!

Glad you got off to a flying start, Keep it up!

You can only go from strenght to strength now. All the very best of wishes to you and i hope it all goes well in your business.

Well done, i am proud of you!

Good luck for the future!
luv 'n' hugs
xxxxxxxxxxx

Well done, Angela!

Glad your opening was a success and I'm very excited for you!!

Thats brilliant news. good for you. well done!

Well Done Angela. I am so glad it went well for you. I am currently mobile and would love to set up a salon, even just a home based one.

Hope your success continues and glad that all your leafleting worked so well.

Best Wishes

Well done and up and onwards from now on xxxx
Good luck xxx

well done ! and good luck for the future xxx

Latest posts

Back