my little mans here.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As you all probably knew i was due to have a baby on 19th december - and yep he came on that day - wed just settled down to watch children in need!

Clearly time does fly as according to my calendar he isn't even born YET!!!!!!:D
You must be tired. Take care.

Sonia

he is gorgeous :hug: ......i cant wait untill my little fella is here now....the only thing i'm not looking forward to is the pain :Scared: ....now whats the chances of a miracle discovery being made before the 30th march to make childbirth completely pain free :biggrin:

stanleyann

aww, such a sweetie!
Congrats!
:hug:

what bullys taking the G&A away from u!

so broody now it is unbearable! oh wait a min my 2 1/2 year old is having a paddy, moment has passed!

he looks so cute, love the baby grow, very funky!

He looks so cute Jenni - was he born last December or this December then? I had my boy last Dec, he is one on the 12th (where did the time go?) Thank goodness for my 19 and 14 year old girls who have been a tower of strength (oh and great baby sitters too!!). Infact he called my eldest daughter mamma the other night - sigh!

Oh the joys ... ;)

Enjoy him while he is so young.

Regards
Jen

ohh he is so cute ,you forget how beautiful they are and so small , especially when my 3yr old is driving me mad lol , congrats and i hope you all have a fantastic xmas ,love dee

he is georgous congratulations.
my littlun is 20 months and im dying for another one.
have a great xmas.
zoe. x

CONGRATULATIONS
I hope you are both feeling well he is lovely

Ruby

I'm afraid you dont stand a chance Sherley...lol

Congrats...Tate is Gorgeous !!

stanleyann said:
he is gorgeous :hug: ......i cant wait untill my little fella is here now....the only thing i'm not looking forward to is the pain :Scared: ....now whats the chances of a miracle discovery being made before the 30th march to make childbirth completely pain free :biggrin:

stanleyann

Many congratulations to you, he is absolutly gorg and his name is too!!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :Love:

Amanda

Well done and Congratulations! He looks so soft and smelling lovely!

luv Sarah x
ps Iknow the feeling getting in n out of a 4x4 lol!

Latest posts

Back