My nails in gallery

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bagpuss

Sleepy Geek Zzzzzzzz
Reaction score
Please could you take a min to look at my nails. I would like good and bad...i have prepared myself so go for it.

I have been doing since Nov 04, they are a brisa mix (Thanks Ruth)

I just really need to know if i am on the right track, and how i can improve.

Many thanks xxx

OMG they are so nice well done did you use tips?

I do not know how you mangaed to do them so nice on your own nails!

You are going to make a great Tec!!!!!

Caz xxx

caz3 said:
OMG they are so nice well done did you use tips?

I do not know how you mangaed to do them so nice on your own nails!

You are going to make a great Tec!!!!!

Caz xxx

thank you xxx they are tips with brisa paint on white

I love them Angie.
Brisa will be the next system for me... how did you find it when you first used it?
x

Hi Angie,
These nails look fab babe well done :cool:

They are gorgeous. I have booked my Brisa conversion course on the 14th April, I am really looking forward to it and your nails are totally inpirational. Well done. The colour is lovely too... what pink is it? It looks similar to my l&p Intense Pink.

I did my first set of l&p on my own hands last night too... but I am not as eager to show them to the world lol! Well done you.

I think they are gorgeous. Well done.

I'd be really pleased with those if they were mine which they're not so now I'm peeved. Only one chocolate egg for me next year I think.

Sonia

Hi Angie,

They look fabulous, would be well pleased with myself if mine looked as good as those. You should be proud of yourself, well done!
Wouldn't mind trying that system, will have to book a course?

ValencianNails said:
I love them Angie.
Brisa will be the next system for me... how did you find it when you first used it?
x

honestly..i loved it from the start...i have always found it brill. paint on white is tricky at first but soon get used to it. xxx

They are lovely. Would be happy to have those nails myself! Well done! x

JCS said:
They are gorgeous. I have booked my Brisa conversion course on the 14th April, I am really looking forward to it and your nails are totally inpirational. Well done. The colour is lovely too... what pink is it? It looks similar to my l&p Intense Pink.

I did my first set of l&p on my own hands last night too... but I am not as eager to show them to the world lol! Well done you.

Hey my l&p attempt was the pants...it is sooo hard so good on you for doing it. The pink is a mix i got from Ruth, its the pink gel with a blob of paint on white mixed in.

Thanks guys, it means so much xxxx

Hi again angie,

Sorry if i sound a bit thick but have never seen this done either , can you tell me what you mean by white painted over pink? ( is that right:irked: )
They look realy good!

Hi Angie

I think they are absolutely lovely - I would be over the moon to come out of a salon with those nails on - well done :)

christi said:
Hi again angie,

Sorry if i sound a bit thick but have never seen this done either , can you tell me what you mean by white painted over pink? ( is that right:irked: )
They look realy good!

With Brisa, you get a paint on white, its a gel that you cure. You paint it on after youve done your pink, it stays on and is real white. HTH xxx

Fab work babe, well done xxxxx

Hi Angie,

I understand now, Doh:smack: Dont use gel that much!, have experiment on myself with it before.

Will have to book a course, luuuurve it!

They look great,what sort of mix are we talking?Or is it a bit of trial and error?Off the track but what happened to the poorly nail?
Sam

Gorgeous looking nails ... they look absolutely perfect! You've done a really good job with those.

Have you 'made' the pink - or is that just the colour of the nails as it looks lovely.

PS ... your salon area looks very classy (just seen a pic in your gallery)

Vicky
x

NailStyle said:
thank you xxx they are tips with brisa paint on white

Mixing a breeze with Brisa

Do a search for the abovethread and you will find Ruth's mix. I have got two pots full of it now, it works really well with nail biters as it can give the look of longer nail beds so you can place the smile line in a more natural position.

The room was done on the cheep really cos we didnt have alot of spare cash, but my fav is the Creative pictures, the posters are sooooo cheep from D.N, then frames from Ikea and it turned the room around. xxx

I think they look fab, I would be very happy if mine looked like that!!

I will get there one day.

Latest posts

Back