My Nailz Company Vehicle

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hev

Reaction score
Hey everyone what do you think of the company vehicle!!
P4190048.jpg

van1.jpg

van2.jpg

I only got it back for 5mins and had one booking already by someone who lived down my old road who see the van! check the website too...www.mobilenailz.co.uk

That's cool!!

love it.it is so cool:)

Fab!! so want one.

Are you saying you are now a 'white van mam' lol

Looks good !!- what systems do you use, who did you train with- would you be able to fill in your profile, just its good to really get to know fellow geeks!

Wow, looks great!

:green: Hey thanks peeps, im so pleased it was a little pressy from my bf, it was a standard fiesta van, he spent all weekend putting wheels and body kit on it and got the graphics done today. I will do my profile tomorrow night on here. all info on me is at www.mobilenailz.co.uk x

WHITE VAN MAN INDEED LOL

Lets put it this way it would be pretty hard to miss ...lol

so I think it will work, good for you !!

THats the image i was going for, see me coming, YEP!!
hehe hopefully will boost the business

No more nasty nails...LOL...I love it!

Laura

:) Hello Chick Your car is Fab also just checked out your website top marks

Nice wheels babe!! x

Love it! Very cute!
Michele

WOW, Fab!!!!!!!

Thanks, the website was a few weeks in the making but im pleased with it and can change it whenever i like, sorted out all my retail items to sell so will take them to appointments in a nice displayed box.
Im so pleased with the van though, welll worth the money x

It looks fab, he must love you lots. Hope it brings you mega business, good luck!

its brill, will really get you noticed and bring in those bookings!:) wish I had one......good luck!

excellent ....looks great , you should see if you can get personalised number plates "nailz" or "nails" , i'v got them here in Aus, and they get heaps of attention....

Not sure myself, love the colours and everything I just think there's too much on it but on the other hand if it drums up the bussiness its all worth it.

Latest posts

Back