My New Glitter Tips!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LOVE them! Love the pink colour. Really pretty.

I'm wearing my first glitter tips (really quite proud of them, lol. Nail graphix xanadu over white french). I'm in love with glitter! lol.

Really pretty xxxx

These are pretty, love the pink! x

Oooh pretty colour!
I'm always distracted by shiney things!

I'm absolutely loving the colour of the glitter! What did you use??

Great custom blend & very well applied, not a bit of marbling or shadowing at all - well done, that's hard to do that.

My ONLY criticism would be to bring your side walls in a bit more. Look at the sidewalls of the nails.....bring the side walls of zone 1 into line with these.

Fabulous job though hun, very pretty:hug:.

Awww, thankyou :hug::hug: the glitter colour is Ezflow Cotton Candy mixed with Young Nails Funkadelic, i'm really loving the Funkadelic at the mo :)

I know what you mean about the sidewalls, I can never seem to get them right and always have problems with them :irked:

Thanks again for your comments, it really does mean alot :hug:

I think they are absolutely lovely - well done you!:hug:

The pink glitter is fab and the colour of the custom blend looks spot on for your colouring. Just to be really picky, maybe you could make it a little more translucent at the cuticle area to give a more natural look. I was given the tip of using a double dipped bead of custom blend and clear for the zone 3 bead and that worked a treat. :hug:

Would that make it look patchy tho? and would you be able to see where my natural free edge is when it grows up? Thanks for the comments :hug:

Last edited:
I thought i'd show you my "new revised glitter tips" as I didn't like the old colour!! They are also custom blended :eek: What do ya think??:Scared::Scared::Scared:
gorgeous, love the pink :)

Sorry guys i've just noticed that I said there was white in the mix, there isn't :eek: it's just that on my little pot I had written 1 large white scoop, meaning my white scooper!! Sorry :hug:

Latest posts

Back