My new logo...help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like number 3 for the style and the mandarin but no 8 for having the "hair and beauty" bit underneath.
I think the background is lush but if you want it embroidered on to anything - uniforms etc then the background really comes into play and if you don't want black uniforms then you're a bit stuck!

thanks all.

I really like 8, so I think I will go for that. My current logo of sorts has a flower in it too, so it will just be like a progression from that.

Crunchiegirl - thanks for the tip about embroidering :)

I like no.1 :D I want a logo now! lol

I like dark bold colours but think light and fresh suits ur business name more. I like no 3. ;)

wow them logos are fab!! Without a doubt i would pick 1 or 2 Personally i love the contrast with the black background but i think the second one is very nice and fresh looking!!
Let us know whichone you go for xx

deffo no 3 (without the pip in the mandarin) and no 8 is also good.
good luck with which one you choose xx

I like 6 and 8 :D

I really like number 1 if hair and beauty was underneath mandarin! and I like number 5 too :) Im not sure I like the ones with the pictures of actual mandarins lol xx

Well guys I went with number 8 :D

Super pleased and glad now I can move on with getting my pricelists etc re designed.

Thank you all xxx

Well guys I went with number 8 :D

Super pleased and glad now I can move on with getting my pricelists etc re designed.

Thank you all xxx

can i just be nosey and ask why you are changing all your logos etc? x

I would say no.4 is my favourite carl did mine too,theres a few really nice ones tbh he will work with you till ure completely happy,its hard choosing huh lol,i had to ask opinions too x

Latest posts

Back