My new website, please comments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pamper yourself

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

this is a link to my website Pamper Yourself - Home

I'm still working on it so not everything is there yet.

I'd appreciate if you'd stop by and let me know what you think and if you think some changes should be made.

Many thanks!

An

Hi there, your site looks great as do your nails, however IMO you are underpricing yourself, also do you not offer NNO and manicures, pedicures, put the price of your rebalances on there, nail repair, soak offs, file and polish. I would not offer nail art and full set of enhancments for £25, I would charge so much per nail depending on design. Just few little things I noticed hun xxxx

Hi there, your site looks great as do your nails, however IMO you are underpricing yourself, also do you not offer NNO and manicures, pedicures, put the price of your rebalances on there, nail repair, soak offs, file and polish. I would not offer nail art and full set of enhancments for £25, I would charge so much per nail depending on design. Just few little things I noticed hun xxxx

Thanks for the look and opinion. I'm still working on the site and adding info and products and services and stuff. I will note everything and make sure I get them on it.
Full set is 28 euros which is the in between price here in Malta. Meaning not the cheapest but just under the other person. I'm still deciding if I should up this to the average 30 euros. Prices of trained techs here range from 25 to the expensive 50 but on average it's 30-35 euros. Lately there have been a lot of adverts on the radio for 25 euros :eek: I don't know how they make money off that! Probably one phase gel really thin and who knows what hygiene products they're using if any! :mad:

Looking very good! :)

Firstly, I'd recommend upgrading your package with Webs to the one that doesn't have the Google adverts at the top, as that would look a lot more professional - even better if you can get the package with your own unique domain name rather than one ending in webs.com

There's also an issue with the "Natural Nail Care" table on the "Menu" page - it's got several empty rows on there and isn't displaying properly. Is that work in progress?

Everything else looks OK :)

Firstly, I'd recommend upgrading your package with Webs to the one that doesn't have the Google adverts at the top, as that would look a lot more professional - even better if you can get the package with your own unique domain name rather than one ending in webs.com

There's also an issue with the "Natural Nail Care" table on the "Menu" page - it's got several empty rows on there and isn't displaying properly. Is that work in progress?

Everything else looks OK :)

First of all thanks to all who had a look at my site! :green:

Yes it's still a work in progress as I still have to add infills and balance and natural nail care, medi's and pedi's and list of available products. I hope to eventually upgrade but before I have an income it's a bit impossible.

I am having trouble with one thing though. I tried to reply to my guestbook but nothing happened when I pressed the reply button. I hope it's not automated cuz if it is the poor girl with be receiving like 50 thank yous :lol:

Latest posts

Back